“You always get what you expect”
Review of La Madeleine

La Madeleine
Order Online
Ranked #49 of 275 Restaurants in The Woodlands
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed June 5, 2019

My wife and I have been to the La Madeleine at Market Street quite a few times. Very consistent and very good. Just what you would expect...

Date of visit: June 2019

Reviewed May 31, 2019 via mobile

Good place for casual business breakfast
The self-service is good option
Coffee is good. And. Is all you can drink

Date of visit: June 2019
Reviewed May 8, 2019

As a UK vistor to the Woodlands, which is such a lovely clean, modern and efficient town, I was extremely disappointed with this restaurant. The 'Chicken Madelaine' dish came up with virtually no chicken, raw brocolli and was cold. In taking it back to the service counter, there were no staff available and it took me several minutes of shouting to get anyone to come forward. This, and the fact that the toilets were filthy and the replacement meal was very poor, I shall never go back there again when I next visit the Woodlands.

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed May 7, 2019

We come here often and whenever they come up with new menu, we never hesitate to try and they were all always good. We love the outdoor seating area here and this is one of our fav breakfast place in town.

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed April 19, 2019

Have eaten there several times. The food is okay, but they need a new menu. The soups and pastries are good.

Date of visit: April 2019