“Simple lunch !!”

Dining options: Breakfast
Guaymas,Sonora
“Simple lunch !!”
Reviewed March 14, 2012

I have always like the Madeline for a quick, nutritional and good lunch. The roast chicken and the spinach salad great.

Visited February 2012

Houston, Texas
“Consistently good franchise”
Reviewed January 12, 2012

Had breakfast here. First time in this location but have eaten at other branches in Houston and Dallas. They do great food, they are quick, and it's a great French themed cafe.
This was the first breakfast we have had and it was a good option. I had a Herb crepe with scrambled egg, and a creamy mushroom sauce. It was a low cal option too with about 450 cals total. We will be in this neighborhood a lot from now on for Dr visits so they will be seeing us often!

• Visited January 2012
Texas
“Not Bad; Not Great”
Reviewed November 28, 2011

The food was fresh and tasty. La Madeline has changed the way they serve wine in the past few years. The now have cheap wine in small bottles. I don't like that much. Maybe it is me, but I am not as enamored with La Madeline as I used to be.

• Visited November 2011
The Woodlands
“Bachelorett Dinner:-)”
Reviewed November 15, 2011

We decided to trick my friend into thinking that we were simply taking her out to dinner for her bachelorett party when instead we had other things planned.
We started our night out at La Madeline and I have to say the people working that night were fantastic!
They were so accommodating and very sweet to the bride-to-be.
I had not been to La Madeline in what seemed like ages, but after this experience I will be back again for sure. :-)

Visited October 2011
Magnolia, Tx.
“Was great when it 1st opened, now a sad shell of what it used to be....”
Reviewed July 29, 2011

I used to frequent this restaurant for lunch about once a month for several years beginning when it first opened, but sometime in early 2010, it took a turn for the worst. The first signs of a soon-to-be-bankrupt chain restaurant company was eliminating several of our favorites from the menu. When we could no longer order our most favorite hot foods or salads, we opted for other choices which didn't seem to have the same quality as our favorites. The help behind the counter also started to get surly and seemed very unhappy to be there. The last straw was a female employee I encountered at the cash register who just didn't want to deal with a cash-paying customer (me) only for the reason that I wanted to pay with cash and she rang up the order as if I was using a debit card. She kept insisting she couldn't void the order, that I would have to pay with a debit card (I NEVER use a debit card - only cash or credit everywhere), so she had me stand aside holding my full tray in the air while she rang up other customers behind me. Once they were tended to, she had someone else come to reverse her mistake and ring up my bill correctly. When I relayed this story to my friends who were waiting for me to show up at their table, we all agreed, that was IT. We would not return again --- and we haven't.

• Visited August 2010