“Wonderful food and atmosphere”

Crabby Daddy Seafood & Steakhouse
Ranked #138 of 214 Restaurants in The Woodlands
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Wonderful food and atmosphere”
Reviewed September 3, 2014

Went out to eat on a Friday evening with friends and sat outside. They had a band playing, which set the mood for a seafood restaurant. I had got the dry age filet mignon and it was extremely tasty. It was very tender and had great flavor. I honestly have no complaints, and had a great time eating dinner with my friends and enjoying the music. I will definitely eat here again.

• Visited September 2014

Conroe, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Not so good”
Reviewed September 1, 2014

The Flounder was not fresh.
The Snapper was not fresh.
The vegetable were not fresh.
The iced tea tasted like a bar rag wrung out in a glass.
The beans & rice were great.
Unfortunately, paying $56 for beans and rice at lunch with no alcohol is not so good.

1 Thank John D
The Woodlands, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Gone downhill”
Reviewed August 26, 2014

Flies... flies.. ants... other than that I asked the waiter (Richar.d) how much the FloundIer cost 28.00 that being said I oppted for fried shrimp $12. He suggested stuffed shrimp. Like a fool I bit. The 4shrimp were stuffed with crab but had NO seasoning. The shrimp was overcooked and the meal was served with vegetables. NOT Vegetables but FROZEN carrots brocolli and cauliflower. Yes the kind you get from your freezers section at H E B. IStill frozen by the way. PAID $20.00 for shrimp dish. Will never go back. They need to demolish the whole bloody strip center

1 Thank lrider32
Houston, Texas
“Bad”
Reviewed August 14, 2014

Just got back from Crabby Daddy's and I am in shock. What happened to the place? This place use to be a nice place to eat. It has gone downhill fast. Went for lunch and the hostess took us to a table that was dirty then gave us menus that I didn’t want to touch. Looking around I noticed how dirty the walls were. (Dust and food stains) I ordered red fish and they brought me cod. I was scared to death to send it back, but I did and then when red fish showed up it was cold. Anyone know if management has been changed and this is what is going on there now. Lou use to own the place and own the seafood market next door and he kept it up and it was a clean place to eat some good food. I will not be back until I hear it has changed.

2 Thank Jason M
Conroe, Texas
“Evening out”
Reviewed August 1, 2014 via mobile

Got a table right away. Great service from Mathew. Fresh oysters on the half shell to start and the best red beans with blackened catfish that I've had in a long time. The Garden salad was crisp and fresh. Great job over all.