“Gone downhill”

Ranked #163 of 233 Restaurants in The Woodlands
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed August 26, 2014

Flies... flies.. ants... other than that I asked the waiter (Richar.d) how much the FloundIer cost 28.00 that being said I oppted for fried shrimp $12. He suggested stuffed shrimp. Like a fool I bit. The 4shrimp were stuffed with crab but had NO seasoning. The shrimp was overcooked and the meal was served with vegetables. NOT Vegetables but FROZEN carrots brocolli and cauliflower. Yes the kind you get from your freezers section at H E B. IStill frozen by the way. PAID $20.00 for shrimp dish. Will never go back. They need to demolish the whole bloody strip center

1  Thank lrider32

Reviewed August 14, 2014

Just got back from Crabby Daddy's and I am in shock. What happened to the place? This place use to be a nice place to eat. It has gone downhill fast. Went for lunch and the hostess took us to a table that was dirty then gave us menus that I didn’t want to touch. Looking around I noticed how dirty the walls were. (Dust and food stains) I ordered red fish and they brought me cod. I was scared to death to send it back, but I did and then when red fish showed up it was cold. Anyone know if management has been changed and this is what is going on there now. Lou use to own the place and own the seafood market next door and he kept it up and it was a clean place to eat some good food. I will not be back until I hear it has changed.

2  Thank Jason M
Reviewed August 1, 2014 via mobile

Got a table right away. Great service from Mathew. Fresh oysters on the half shell to start and the best red beans with blackened catfish that I've had in a long time. The Garden salad was crisp and fresh. Great job over all.

Reviewed July 16, 2014

Listen to the other bad reviews, and definitely pass on this one. I can't believe this is a seafood place. The food was not even remotely good, and I didn't even eat. The service was also not the greatest, and I am pretty sure our waiter was "under the influence..."

2  Thank Jaclyn G
Reviewed June 20, 2014

Service was horrible! Waited 20 minutes for a glass of wine which never came because they were out of it! There was no silverware at our table, and the wait for our food was over 45 minutes. Three other tables that showed up later than us was served prior to me even getting the heads up they were out of wine! Now to the food, so dissatisfied. Food was horrible with very small portions. Waste of $51.00. Should have gone to popeyes next door!!!!! Oh and just a heads up the crawfish dip shown on this site looks NOTHING like what is delivered to your table. The dip was soupy and tasted