“Racist”

Crabby Daddy Seafood & Steakhouse
Ranked #137 of 214 Restaurants in The Woodlands
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Racist”
Reviewed August 2, 2013

My friend and I are non-white. It took about 15 minutes before the bartender even approached us. (We sat at the bar) The waitress was very rude, when I questioned her about my drink, she became defensive. The restaurant had ply about 3 patrons at the time. After a while a tall dark haired woman appeared and greeted all the other customers. (Not us, not even a smile) after several several minutes other patrons appeared and were promptly served! The thin white chic at the bar needs a class in customer service. Her and the dark haired manager should be terminated! Please do not patronize this place! Clearly, they do no appreciate our business.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Gregswifesince1995

“Lively place to eat.”
Reviewed July 23, 2013 via mobile

They need more choices for vegetarians. We did not like the smoking at the bar. The table was dirty when we sat down and no one cleaned it. The food was very good. We might go back.

• Visited July 2013
Houston, Texas
“Poor”
Reviewed July 11, 2013

Great gumbo, but the food was just OK. The breading was very salty and taste was just mediocre. The shrimp tacos were just OK. The calamari breading was very salty. Except for the gumbo, all the food we had was just passable. I would not recommend this place to my friends or family. The seafood market next door is very nice and clean. I think we'll just buy our seafood and cook at home.

• Visited July 2013
The Woodlands, Texas
“A good scrubbing”
Reviewed May 31, 2013

It looked dirty. Really could use a good scrubbing and some fresh paint.
The food was alright. Would have liked my fish to have more seasoning.

Visited August 2012
Tyler, Texas
“A Surprise”
Reviewed May 18, 2013

This place was suggested by teenagers. I was not sure what to expect. We were wanting seafood, but did not want to spend the day driving to the gulf. The food was fantastic. They will even cook for your allergies. We will definitely be going back when we have the teenagers with us.

• Visited May 2013