“A good scrubbing”

Ranked #141 of 222 Restaurants in The Woodlands
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed May 31, 2013

It looked dirty. Really could use a good scrubbing and some fresh paint.
The food was alright. Would have liked my fish to have more seasoning.

There are newer reviews for Crabby Daddy Seafood & Steakhouse

Reviewed May 18, 2013

This place was suggested by teenagers. I was not sure what to expect. We were wanting seafood, but did not want to spend the day driving to the gulf. The food was fantastic. They will even cook for your allergies. We will definitely be going back when we have the teenagers with us.

Reviewed May 12, 2013

We came here for the crawfish and it was great! Also had the fish tacos and loved them with fried fish. There was a live band playing some great music outside on the patio.

Reviewed May 10, 2013

The place seems good but it was pricey for the food, even though it wasn't all that nor special. The music was nice.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

I liked the lunch I ordered. It tasted fresh and the service was good. I was given tea in an old plastic glass, with a chip out of the top. I have eaten here several times and enjoyed my selections. The place is getting rundown and its starting to have that old smell, especially with dirty carpet on the floor. The ladies room needed attending..the restaurant and facilities just needs a bit of updating to freshen it up.