“A Surprise”

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Tyler, Texas
“A Surprise”
Reviewed May 18, 2013

This place was suggested by teenagers. I was not sure what to expect. We were wanting seafood, but did not want to spend the day driving to the gulf. The food was fantastic. They will even cook for your allergies. We will definitely be going back when we have the teenagers with us.

• Visited May 2013

Spring, Texas
“Good Foods”
Reviewed May 12, 2013

We came here for the crawfish and it was great! Also had the fish tacos and loved them with fried fish. There was a live band playing some great music outside on the patio.

• Visited May 2013
NEW YORK CITY
“Pricey Crawfish”
Reviewed May 10, 2013

The place seems good but it was pricey for the food, even though it wasn't all that nor special. The music was nice.

Visited May 2013
Conroe, Texas
“Good seafood, place needs updating!”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

I liked the lunch I ordered. It tasted fresh and the service was good. I was given tea in an old plastic glass, with a chip out of the top. I have eaten here several times and enjoyed my selections. The place is getting rundown and its starting to have that old smell, especially with dirty carpet on the floor. The ladies room needed attending..the restaurant and facilities just needs a bit of updating to freshen it up.

Visited January 2013
Grapeland, Texas
“Good take out”
Reviewed March 27, 2013

The lobster bisque has a cajun spicy flair and lots of lobster bits in it, very good. The fried Guiness fish and chips passed with my English husband and the fried crawfish was fine. Their hushpuppies would definitely hush a puppy if thrown at one - very dense and not worth a second bite. We're staying at a RV resort down the road so it was convenient and a nice dinner.

• Visited March 2013