“Great concept ”

Flower Child
Order Online
Ranked #88 of 275 Restaurants in The Woodlands
Reviewed June 10, 2019 via mobile

I absolutely love this place.
On our 5 day trip to the woodlands we visited twice for lunch.
The food is amazing, so colourful, flavoursome and healthy.
Great selection. Quick service. Friendly staff.
Can’t fault it. Would have lunch here everyday if I could!!

Date of visit: June 2019

Reviewed June 6, 2019

I absolutely loved this place. Our cashier was kind and helpful, as well as professional. The drink station was well supervised and updated - Nothing was low, and everything was clean. The wait time for our plates was short, and the presentation was beautiful. The flavors were delicious and refreshing.
The space has lots of natural light, plants, and cute decorations. Even the bathroom was pretty.
My only complaint is that the food items are expensive. It was about thirty dollars to eat here, which is not something that I can afford to do on a regular basis. However, it was a special treat to eat here anyways, and I hope you will agree!

Reviewed June 5, 2019 via mobile

Overall, I liked the food. Salad was delicious. Service good, prompt. Met a girlfriend for lunch, sat inside.

Same trendy concept as numerous other restaurants: order at a counter, pay, someone brings the food. Ok. Totally casual, currently very popular, a place to "be seen."

However, I do not like the noise level. But, I guess when so many folks are glued to their cell phones, engaging conversation isn't a priority. Did not care for the atmosphere.

Reviewed June 4, 2019 via mobile

I had the daily soup a spicy chicken Thai soup. It was spicy and good but fatty. You could see fat swimming on top of it. Also it had only 2 very small chicken pieces in it. I also expected it to be more creamy, as it was advertised with coconut milk. The crushed avocado toast with the soft egg was good. A bit to crunchy toasted for my taste but the egg was perfect. From the kids meal my girl had the steak with organic golden mashed potatoes, quinoa sweet corn and parmesan broccoli. It comes with 2 sides but we ordered the parmesan broccoli as a 3rd side because we love broccoli. The steak was kind of fatty, the mashed potatoes and the quinoa corn mix were good. The broccoli was only a little warm, hard to chew and the parmesan was just sitting cold on the plate. It looked like it was frozen broccoli and not long enough in the microwave to heat it up. The cheese was not melted on top of the veggie. For a kid that loves broccoli, it was disappointing.
In reflection of this, I would rather visit another healthy food restaurant like Bellagreen or True foods in the Woodlands, TX.

Date of visit: June 2019
Reviewed May 30, 2019 via mobile

This was our first visit to Flower Child, which recently opened in The Woodlands.

I was not impressed by their service, especially taking into account that this restaurant just recently opened.

However, the Vietnamese Crunch salad was delicious. It comes with Romaine lettuce and Savoy cabbage, pineapple, tomatoes, cashews, quinoa , Thai basil, cilantro, mint and a spicy lemongrass vinaigrette. I paired it with salmon, which was excellently cooked and juicy.

Date of visit: May 2019

Been to Flower Child? Share your experiences!