“Well placed at the Woodlands Mall - just off the car park.”

Chipotle Mexican Grill
Ranked #134 of 275 Restaurants in The Woodlands
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed January 18, 2019

Easy access and quick service at this classic Chipotle Mexican Grill.
“Food with Integrity” Is their aim.

Date of visit: December 2018

Reviewed November 3, 2018 via mobile

This was my husbands first visit to Chipotle and he truly enjoyed it! Customer service was great and the food was amazing. They were patient with him as he learned the process. Great visit.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed May 27, 2018 via mobile

I ordered a two meat spread for 40 people for my son’s rehearsal dinner . I got a generous supply of beans and condiments but the meats would have not fed over 20 people well. I was embarrassed when the meat ran out. It was very expensive and I was willing to do it anyway because my son requested it. I would not recommend it for catering an event.

Date of visit: May 2018
1  Thank hustl2018
Reviewed November 4, 2016 via mobile

You looking for a quick lunch, chipotle is the way to go soo good and fast they will built your burrito or your bowls witb their amazing ingerdients and you will leave their place happy and full

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed October 20, 2016

This is a chain restaurant but they have the right formula. The smell of the food made me salivate. Everything looked fresh and tasted great and it had flavor. This is real value for money. The decor is stainless steel and wood very basic and very clean. As soon as we returned to Vancouver we found a Chipotle and it was almost as good, they don't have a licquor license.

Date of visit: October 2016

Been to Chipotle Mexican Grill? Share your experiences!