“Great Hotel For Cynthia Woods”

Hyatt Centric The Woodlands
Ranked #4 of 18 Hotels in The Woodlands
Reviewed June 3, 2014 via mobile

This hotel is about a 3 minute walk to he venue. It's even closer to some very good restaurants on Market Street. Nice pool and hot tub. Room was nice. Not the cheapest place around but a good place to stay for a concert.

Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends
Riley3742, General Manager at Hyatt Centric The Woodlands, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2014

Thank you so much for staying with us. We look forward to seeing you on your next trip to The Woodlands.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

When visiting Houston we try to stay at this property because it have everything you need within walking distance. The hotel itself is spotless and the staff is great. I can't say enough about the place, except I wish i could spend more time here. There is a movie theather and resturants within walking distance.

Room Tip: Bring a swim suit because the patio bar is nice when they have live music playing.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family

Thank you so much for staying with us. We wish you could have stayed longer too! See you on your next trip to The Woodlands

Reviewed April 12, 2014 via mobile

The staff makes this hotel even better!! Our room was clean the A/C was cold and the breakfast was amazing!! The live music was nice and ended at a good time. Wonderful hotel! They only thing I would say is the late night people are drinkers and could use some monitoring. Other than that Great Hotel!

Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank 3Glorias
Riley3742, General Manager at Hyatt Centric The Woodlands, responded to this reviewResponded May 12, 2014

Thank you so much for staying with us. Our staff is amazing and we are so happy that you think so too!! See you soon.

Reviewed April 10, 2014

Our family stay at Hyatt market street at the end of the March. The receptionist was very friendly and offered us higher floor rooms(we reserved 2 rooms). But the rooms are disappointed. there are unknown sticky things on the fridge in my room, and I even found a stained sheet! Faucets in the bathrooms weared out so it was loose. I do like the modern decor though.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank summerday Q
Reviewed April 7, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I stayed at the Hyatt Market Street in April 2014. The hotel is lovely and modern. The staff are very friendly and welcoming. The location is great and right on the door step of market street, therefore you can walk to the shops, bars and restaurants. My only fault was on the Saturday night/ early hours of Sunday morning it was so noisy. We could hear loud music and people laughing and talking do loudly. It was maybe because of where are room was situated but the noise was so loud about 2am that it woke both my husband and I up. The Sunday night was fine so maybe it was a one-off but I think I would be reluctant to stay here with our children in the future just in case it was as noisy.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank vikkia80

Thank you very much for staying with us.

Reviewed March 27, 2014

This was a stopover on our way back to Japan. Stayed there for three nights and 4 days. Overall, the experience was great. Still getting things sorted out with some extra credit card charges but I'll get to that later.

Our first room, at over $300 a night was very very small. This room should be discounted or only used for overnight stays. However, there was also a constant buzzing noise coming from the restaurant right below us, it was cold outside so I think it was the heating. It sounded like an alarm clock had been shoved between the mattresses under our bed, and I couldn't sleep. It was even keeping my wife up, and that's not easy. Went to the front desk at 2:30 AM and they moved me and even helped. Excellent service.

Since it was stopover, we didn't have a car, and any limo service will cost you at the minimum, $25. one way. Ouch! My wife had wanted to go to Kohls 3 miles up the road. Nothing you could call a normal taxi service around, and no buses.

As others have said, excellent service, great location and restaurants all within walking distance.

Since we were staying for 3 nights, we wanted to get some snacks and things to put in the refrigerator, cake, pie, cheese, milk, etc. I had asked the manager if I could get a small frige sent to the room, as someone here had mentioned, but the manager said they would clean out the minibar and we could use that, but they never turned off the scanner and I ended up being charged for everything in the minibar, twice. All of the minibar items have been removed from my bill, so all's OK. Just be warned, even if you bump it, you might be charged.

Next time I'll just get a cooler. lol

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank HiroshimaKeenbean

Thank you so much for staying with us. We hope to see you on your next visit to The Woodlands.

Reviewed March 25, 2014 via mobile

What a beautiful artsy hotel. The rooms are beautiful, comfortable and very clean. Customer service is fantastic. Bellman are courteous and very helpful. Located in area with great shopping and great restaurants. You couldn't ask for more.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Riley3742, General Manager at Hyatt Centric The Woodlands, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2014

Thank you so much for staying with us. We look forward to seeing you again very soon.