All reviewsmarket streetboutique hotelpresidential suitebathroom lightthe room service menuwithin walking distancecynthia woodsgirls tripinfinity poolattending a concertmovie theatergreat shoppingstayed for one nightmitchell pavilionfire pita wonderful stayfront desk staff
Reviewed October 30, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I made a weekend getaway here - one part shopping for her and the other part attending the Texas Ren Fest for me. This hotel was fantastic. Prime location right in the heart of shopping, as well as a very nice interior and staff. My wife commented that this was one of the best rooms she had ever stayed in. Will probably be making this a yearly destination!

Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Riley3742, General Manager at Hyatt Centric The Woodlands, responded to this reviewResponded October 31, 2013

Thank you so much for staying with us we look forward to seeing you next year for your 2nd annual trip!

Reviewed October 29, 2013

The first time we went we took the kids and had a great time. We paid for a suite and having a seperate room for the kids was perfect. There is a movie theatre nearby.

This past weekend we went with 4 other couples. Everybody loved it. Sitting outside by the fire with friends was great fun. We were there for a concert and the concert was just across the street about 2 blocks away.

Room Tip: If you can swing it go for the suite otherwise the rooms are a little small.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple

We are so happy to hear you and your family love our hotel. We look forward to seeing you again very soon.

Reviewed October 20, 2013 via mobile

Just got off plane yesterday and ran to hotel for a nite with my beautiful wife. I travel for work and am out of town for month or more at a time. We had walked to a location for dinner, walked to Starbucks, had breakfast in bed watch tv and did several other activities. This hotel is very nice and well worth the stay. Best part of it is the shower is awesome. Very spacious and the bed is awesome as well. I recommend staying at this hotel!!! Very convenient for walking talking and enjoying yourself.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Riley3742, General Manager at Hyatt Centric The Woodlands, responded to this reviewResponded October 28, 2013

Thank you so much for staying with us. We look forward to seeing you and your wife on your next night away.

Reviewed October 11, 2013

This hotel is so convenient to both Market Street and The Woodlands Mall. In addition, there is a shuttle so you will never have to move your car! You can either walk everywhere or shuttle everywhere within the shopping/restaurant area. Rooms are beautiful and large.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Bonnie_MD1116
Riley3742, General Manager at Hyatt Centric The Woodlands, responded to this reviewResponded October 14, 2013

Thank you very much for staying with us. We look forward to seeing you on your next trip to The Woodlands

Reviewed September 29, 2013

Spent Saturday night in the Woodlands. Because I had my two toddlers this trip so I needed a bigger room and not just a room with a bed. My original reservation was for the Lux suite with the upgrade option to the patio suite for extra $50. I got the upgrade at check in which was on the 5th floor. Room was exactly what the website photos showed. It's got a HUGE bathroom with a nice tub -- and it comes with a little yellow ducky too. The shower area has a sunflower shower head on both side of the wall, so my husband turned on both shower heads and really enjoyed what it has to offer! The black out curtains was very nice, it really kept the front room dark that eventually my son went back to sleep after waking up at 6:15am and didn't wake up until 9am. Our bed was very comfortable. The only negative thing I have about the bed is that its a platform bed so the frame sits low and sticks out. Both my husband and I kept kicking our foot to the frame, especially at night when we got up to check on the kids. Another thing was there's no complimentary bottles of water. There was a bottle of Evian but I had asked a front desk staff when I bumped into her in the elevator, she said it was like $6 or something -- even she admitted it was expensive. The mini bar had liquors on display but I didn't see a price list for those items. There's a wine fridge and it has those auto sensor that will charge you a bottle of wine/soda even if you took it out just to see whats inside the fridge without opening. I think Hyatt should print out a list of items and cost in the mini bar/fridge. The night we stayed there, there was a concert at Cynthia Woods but our room was far away that we didn't hear any of those music. Although our patio looks down to the 2nd floor pool and outdoor dining space, so my son could hear people talking while trying to fall asleep on the sofa sleeper. But I'd rather hear that than the loud music. Valet parking is available but $17/day. Market street is busy with shoppers so free parking is hard to come by but we eventually found a free parking spot behind the hotel. The hotel location is located with great restaurants right near by, and a Starbucks near by. Will definitely come back and refer family/friends to stay there.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Cakfamily
Riley3742, General Manager at Hyatt Centric The Woodlands, responded to this reviewResponded October 2, 2013

Thank you very much for all of your feedback. We have a price list for our mini bars, my apologies that is wasn't in your room. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed the hotel and we look forward to seeing you again soon.