“Great girls’ lunch!”

8:00 PM
OR
Ranked #25 of 275 Restaurants in The Woodlands
Reviewed May 27, 2019 via mobile

Shopping with my mom and sister, we stopped in. I had the Mediterranean Quinoa salad, sister had the Avocado Cobb, mom had the Chicken wrap. Very yummy! Great service, a little noisy, but the Pomegranate Chia Limeade is sooo good!

Reviewed May 25, 2019 via mobile

We have eaten at outposts of this chain in California and Denver. A great array of healthy and tasty fare. Fair prices. The space is large and bright, with a large patio. There is a wide array of healthy choices. We loved the gluten free lasagna with chicken fennel sausage and the fish tacos. A good wine,beer and drink list. Friendly service. Recommended.

Reviewed May 15, 2019

We were at this restaurant in May. I've been here before when I've visited my daughter and really enjoy the food. It's fresh and easy for me to find something I can eat that is whole food plant based (vegan). Tables are big and roomy. The staff are very friendly and helpful. I will definitely visit again the next time I'm in the area.

Reviewed April 22, 2019 via mobile

This place is hard to beat. Open and airy, relaxed, great patio, excellent and attentive service. Meal options are varied, always good but on the light side. No heavy meals. Decent wine list. Good value. It has become our new favorite.

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed April 13, 2019 via mobile

This is the second time I came. The food is great!! Edamame dumplings, kale guacamole and fish tacos were especially delicious!!!!! I really liked the selections of teas. I’ll definitely be going back.

Date of visit: March 2019