“Great food before or after food shopping”

Hubbell & Hudson Bistro
Reserve with OpenTable
Hubbell & Hudson Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #11 of 221 Restaurants in The Woodlands
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Lake Robbins
Description: The concept behind our progressive new American bistro is simple. Combine the world-class talent of our Executive Chef Austin Simmons' procure only the best, top-quality ingredients at the peak of freshness and flavor, an inspiration influenced by both classical and modernist techniques from Europe and Asia - The result is an innovative menu that can change as quickly as new deliveries of in-season inspiration arrive. Acclaimed as one of Houston's Top 100 Restaurants, Bistro is open daily for lunch, dinner and Sunday brunch.
Reviewed October 14, 2013

I forget just how good the food here is. It is especially nice before or after a movie from across the street. Just visiting the store is entertaining enough, but when you mix in great food, it can't be beat.

There are newer reviews for Hubbell & Hudson Bistro

Reviewed October 4, 2013

We've been to Hubbell and Hudson twice for brunch. The food is exceptional. So is the service. And the thing we like the most about the brunch is it is available Saturday and Sunday! Fabulous

Reviewed October 3, 2013 via mobile

Fantastic, creative food sourced from all over the world and prepared by a creative, talented young chef. Seafood is superb, meats are perfectly prepared, desserts shouldn't be missed.

Burger lovers should splurge on their slightly pricey but always delicious, ever-changing offerings.

In short: If you love great food, there's no better restaurant in the Woodlands.

Reviewed September 28, 2013

This was the second time I've eaten at this restaurant. It was a business dinner for just two of us. The wine list is excellent. The cheese plate appetizer was very good and enough for two. I had the featured fish plate which was a halibut entry. The flavors were very unique but not to my liking. A bit too sweet. The salad I had was great.

Service was excellent!

Reviewed September 21, 2013

With all the hype, I was expecting a remarkable dining experience. Sadly, that wasn't the case. I had ceviche to start, and it was good, but too much citrus kept it from being delicious. I had never eaten Osso Bucco, so that was my entrée. It was very good, but I was expecting an OMG moment! My sister had the octopus for a starter, and grouper for entrée. Once again, good, but not anything to write home about. My niece had squash blossoms to start and a pasta entrée. Both of these might have been delicious if not for the overwhelming citrus taste in these dishes as well. Our waiter, Adam, was wonderful, and very attentive. But, over all, the dining experience was just okay.