“Needed a good steak on a Tuesday evening”

Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar
Ranked #13 of 273 Restaurants in The Woodlands
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: I45 North Fwy
Transit: Water Taxi or Trolly
Description: Fleming's The Woodlands, TX is an ongoing celebration of exceptional steak and wine. We are located at The Woodlands Mall next to Market Street, near Conroe, Spring, and Shenandoah.
Reviewed May 1, 2019

The meal was most enjoyable as we both chose steaks, medium rare. My wife chose the petite filet while I chose the 16 oz strip. Both were done to perfection. We started out with Bombay Sapphire and Grey Goose martinis followed by warm bread served with soft butter and the Cabernet sweet red onion spread that is a taste treat. We chose to split the Caesar salad that came with chilled plates and chilled salad forks. The salad was cold and tasty. The steaks were well seasoned and done to medium rate as requested. We also chose a half order of Lobster Mac & Cheese. During the meal we chose a nice sauvignon blanc for my wife and I chose a Hall cab for me. We were too full to try any desserts this time.

Date of visit: April 2019

Reviewed March 27, 2019 via mobile

This is our second dinner at Fleming’s Steak House. The first was in Tucson and it was awesome. In The Woodlands I had the same delicious petite filet and my husband had the New York strip. We shared Fleming’s potatoes and grilled asparagus. Everything was delicious, the potatoes are to die for, just enough jalapeño for flavor. If you live or travel by a Fleming’s it’s definitely worth going.

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed February 19, 2019

My husband and I went to Fleming's for their set menu on Valentine's day! We usually don't go to eat on our actual anniversary..32 years this year btw,,because of set menus. The food was amazing, there was a wonderful variety on the set menu and the service was impeccable!!!

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed January 15, 2019 via mobile

Celebrating our Birthdays and Anniversary. Flemings always gives a special touch to any occasion. Celebratory champagne and a box of truffles.

Seems I always have the Salmon. It's just so delicious. The creamed spinach is my favorite side dish. The bread with different spreads is always a good start while waiting for dinner.

Everything I've ever eaten at Fleming's has been wonderful. The seafood tower is amazing to share if you come with quite the appetite.

Whether it's a special occasion or feeling like getting dressed up for dinner, we've always enjoyed Fleming's.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed January 10, 2019 via mobile

Visited this with a couple who are local (I’m from Canada). I’m not usually a steak house fan. But this was excellent. The special was a filet topped with crabmeat and Gorgonzola cheese. Sides were separate. Desserts looked good but I was too full to have one. Friendly waiter—my Diet Coke glass never got below half full before it was swapped out for a fresh one.

Date of visit: January 2019