“Excellent Food & Service”

Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #20 of 222 Restaurants in The Woodlands
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: I45 North Fwy
Transit: Water Taxi or Trolly
Description: Fleming's The Woodlands, TX is an ongoing celebration of exceptional steak and wine. We are located at The Woodlands Mall next to Market Street, near Conroe, Spring, and Shenandoah.
Reviewed December 24, 2013

If you want a special evening with either your spouse or a small group this is the place! I've had a room for 10 and also had dinners with just my husband and both are fantastic. For the small group we had our own room which was perfect. The dinners each time were also perfect. What makes each experience perfect is both the service and the food. Whether you like steak or seafood both are excellent and their wait staff is incredible. A great place to celebrate and enjoy awesome food.

Reviewed December 22, 2013

I took my wife here for her birthday and I wasn't real impressed. We went for the Sunday Prime Rib Special, the noise level was so high we could not hear the waiters but we managed to get our order in. The food was OK at beast, I did not think that the Prime Rib was that good especially when you see the prices, we both had one glass of the house Chardonnay and we escaped spending just over $100.00. I won't say don't go here, if you have the money to spend.

Reviewed December 13, 2013

I actually found a nicer ambience in Fleming's than in Perry's, the service was great and it felt much real, the barman,Blake, made it feel much more sincere. The dry aged rib eye was fantastic, the wine good and they have a couple of good screens at the bar, making a nice place to whatchthe game while enjoying a great steak dinner.

Reviewed November 24, 2013

My wife and I have tried a few of the higher-end restaurants in the area, and we have settled on Fleming's as our dining location of choice. We have been here several times and have yet to have a less than satisfying experience.

Every steak I've ordered there has been grilled to my preference, and has been seasoned ideally. The wine selection is fairly extensive (I believe they have around 100 bottles available), and the waiters have been attentive without being cloying.

Last night we went for our anniversary dinner, and, as usual, the meal was very good. The only real downside was that, in what appeared to be a case of bad timing, they were out of my first meal option (my wife was able to get her first choice), though the Black and Blue steak was certainly good, and they were also out of our first choice of wine, however, we were able to enjoy a second choice that we've enjoyed in the past.

The only real negative that is not meal-specific, but something that is part of the experience here is that is can be rather loud. My wife was able to hear the conversations of the diners around us, and we had difficulty hearing each other over the din. That said, we've been there several times over the past few years and we will likely continue for the next several.

Reviewed October 24, 2013

We visited this place for dinner and we loved it, try the peach belini which taste like heaven lol.
Great atmosphere, elegant décor, great food and prices are reasonable for the kind of restaurant this is.
We recommend this place no doubt in our minds you will be delighted with food and service, please tip good ......