“Awesome food and service”

Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #25 of 218 Restaurants in The Woodlands
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: I45 North Fwy
Transit: Water Taxi or Trolly
Description: Fleming's The Woodlands, TX is an ongoing celebration of exceptional steak and wine. We are located at The Woodlands Mall next to Market Street, near Conroe, Spring, and Shenandoah.
The Woodlands, Texas
“Awesome food and service”
Reviewed November 11, 2012

Everything about Flemings is great - steaks, dessert, service. Watch out for sticker price though. You do get what you pay for!

Visited March 2012

Houston, Texas
“Finally found the BEST STEAK!!”
Reviewed October 6, 2012

My husband and I have been on a quest for the best steak and eaten at several other upscale, Houston steakhouses (ie. Morton's, Vic & Anthonys, Pappa's Bros Steakhouse). We had a cajun ribeye that had been marinating for several days and also grilled with similar seasonings. It literally melted in my mouth and the flavors were phenomenal. It is also served on a piping hot plate which kept the steak warm down to the last bite, and it was still sizzling when it arrived at the table. With soft drinks, 2 salads, 2 sides, 2 steaks, and the tip, we pay $150. It is pricey but perfect for a special date!

• Visited December 2011
“Great Place”
Reviewed September 23, 2012 via mobile

I always love eating here when I'm in town. Great atmospher. Amazing steaks. Love. This. Place. I recommend the macaronie & cheese. Yes, macaronie. They put there own twist to it, and it's mouth watering. The Creambrulet it so good!!! One of my favorite places to eat at. So good!!!

The Woodlands, Texas
“Consistent”
Reviewed September 18, 2012

Consistently great serviice, food has always been cooked to perfection; this is one of my favorite places. Manager was very accomodating when I accidently made reservations at the wrong location. I recommend highly.

Visited June 2012
Houston, Texas
“Same old great food”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

Went in for Happy Hour and stayed for dinner. Our waiter Kyle was great and the food was the same old GREAT STUFF. Fun evening.

Visited August 2012