“Not for family”

Ranked #18 of 18 Hotels in The Woodlands
Houston, United States
“Not for family”
Reviewed December 18, 2013

If you're young and single, this may be the place for you. I wouldn't recommend bringing your family here as it doesn't appear very safe. We checked in, went to our room, and left shortly after. The groups of people in the parking lot and being on the first floor just wasn't a good vibe.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

DruF_11, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Houston-The Woodlands, responded to this review, April 12, 2014
I apologize that the atmosphere was uncomfortable for you and your family. I would love for you to contact me to give me further details on how I can improve for future guests. The next time you're in the area I hope you will return.

I also apologize for the late response.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Norcross, United States
Reviewed December 17, 2013

Always a good experience at the Hampton Inn or any other Hilton hotel. I normally stay in Marriott hotels, but I am switching over. It is true that Marriott has some excellent facilities, but I have been to some that are not excellent. I have yet to be at a Hampton Inn that was below excellence.

Galveston Island, Texas
Reviewed December 14, 2013

Location is a bit hard to get in and out of but the service was good room was reasonably clean. Pricing was a bit high for what it was but not unreasonable. Other than location I would give it a 4 star rating

• Stayed December 2013, traveled solo

Glen Ellyn, Illinois
Reviewed December 13, 2013

Just off I-45 this is a very well located, reasonably priced hotel in the Woodlands area of Houston. We had two productive days of business meetings in the hotels conference room. All of our needs were met by the staff in a very timely manner.

kerrville,tx, United States
Reviewed December 9, 2013

good visit with family for Thanksgiving holiday! Really enjoyed the breakfst lots of options food was good and hot, loved having choice of multiple newspapers to read with my breakfast. my family lived close by/ i would definitely visti here again/ close to woodlands area /i would like to return to shop!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family

Ranger, TX, United States
Reviewed December 8, 2013

Noise level was bad so bad that i had problems sleeping every night. Which i stayed 3 nights. Made my stay very long but had no choice due to having a meeting at the hotel. will not stay at the hotel again due to the noise level coming from the I45 highway

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

We apologize that the noise disrupted the comfort of your stay, we appreciate your comments. We are addressing the issue and are now also offering ear plugs available in all rooms. We understand your frustration but hope you would stay with us again in the future. I also apologize for the late response.
Fort Worth, Texas
Reviewed December 6, 2013 via mobile

We stayed here last night on a whim and had no problems. Affordable rate, free breakfast mad free wifi. I don't understand why the mid range hotels all offer free wifi, but yet tonight, the next night I'm in a true Hilton paying for wifi. Think I'll note that in my next review. The night manager/worker was really nice as well upon checking in.

Stayed December 2013, traveled with family