“LaQuinta - older hotel”

La Quinta Inn The Woodlands North
Ranked #15 of 18 Hotels in The Woodlands
Reviewed April 15, 2014

This hotel has friendly staff and is very clean. It's an older hotel for this chain, so the amenities are limited. I always stay at LaQuintas when I travel for leisure if there's one in the location I'm traveling to. This location is close to everything I needed, with easy access to the freeway.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank Darla G

Reviewed March 11, 2014

I cant remember when I've state in any hotel regardless of the room that did not have a microwave or refrigerator. When I questioned the staff the response was, " you have to pay extra for that". In a King Suite? Unbelievable.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Christopher B
Reviewed March 8, 2014

Better stay at super 8 or motel 6 for a better price...This hotel is no better than those. Location was what I needed next to woodlands, tx but its not worth it. If you are going to stay in Woodlands, TX my word will be to make bookings atleast 14-21 days in advance for a better value.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed March 3, 2014

With our discount, this hotel was considerably less expensive than others in the area. It's a bit dated, but clean and comfortable. Standard La Quinta breakfast. Our GPS got us there, but it directed us to go a round about way.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank James W
Reviewed February 17, 2014

The hotel is old and dirty. The rooms smelled like wet dog. The linens smelled like they had not been changed or wash...including the towels. The maids were in each room for maybe five minutes. I would not stay here again. I was wore socks in the shower and opted to not work out so I could use those clothes for towels....I grab a blanket from my car to sleep on so i wouldn't sleep on the bed. I didn't have the breakfast because I was afraid to eat anything made there if I was so disgusted with the room. Staff was friendly. But I did not like how I had to go to the lobby to get my receipt, typically they slide it in your room.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
LQGS, Guest Relations Manager at La Quinta Inn The Woodlands North, responded to this reviewResponded February 24, 2014

Hi Angela, thanks for taking a moment to provide feedback on your recent stay at our La Quinta Inn Houston - The Woodlands North. We're sorry about the issues you experienced while staying with us, and we're concerned too about what you've written. We take cleanliness seriously, and it's clear we've got some training opportunities with our team here to address. We appreciate all you've written about our hotel, and know that it's comments such as yours that allow us to improve our operation. We look forward to once again seeing you as a guest of La Quinta Inns & Suites.

Reviewed February 13, 2014

Nice room. For the price we pay room is very nice. Very clean, wifi very good, and breakfast very good too. The staff of the hotel is very attentive and nice. I'm from Portugal, was the first time I been here in the woodlands, and I loved the area of this hotel, is very calm and beautiful. Also safe and close a nice park and supermarkets and malls.
I just thing a refrigerator will be a plus at the rooms.
I would stay again at this hotel if I came back again visit woodlands texas.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 28, 2014

My wife and I had a wonderful time. We requested a specific room and they made it available to us. The room was very nice just like the previous visit we had here. They even remembered my name and treated us very well. I will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple