My family stayed in a lovely newly renovated two bedroom suite with a separate living room and kitchen. It was comfortable and the rooms are quite large. A family member stayed in a King Suite and it was really nice as well. Nice breakfast, quiet location and very helpful staff. It was one of two hotels I found in the area that allow dogs. I highly recommend this hotel if you can book a remodeled room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Woodlands Residence Inn Lake Front the premier extended-stay hotel in The Woodlands. We are conveniently located within minutes of the esteemed Market Street and Woodlands Mall adjacent to a multitude of restaurants and night-time entertainment. Each guest receives unparalleled service and upgraded amenities including a complimentary extended hot breakfast buffet daily, evening manager's social Mon-Wed, free high speed WiFi and Mon-Fri grocery shopping. With a new look and added amenities each of our rooms is equipped with a kitchen including full size refrigerators, stove top, microwave, sink, dishwasher and all the items you will need to feel at home. Our king size beds, large well-lit work desks and over-sized couches provide the perfect space for working and relaxing. With a state-of-the-art outdoor experience and sports court, indoor pool and whirlpool, fully equipped fitness center, you can maintain your health and wellness around your work schedule. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Marriott, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Cancelon and Hotel.de so you can book your Residence Inn Houston The Woodlands/Lake Front Circle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Houston The Woodlands i Hotel The Woodlands
- Residence Inn The Woodlands
- The Woodlands Residence Inn