“Disappointment ”

Ranked #91 of 219 Restaurants in The Woodlands
Cuisines: American
“Disappointment ”
Reviewed October 5, 2013 via mobile

My husband & I were in the area and decided to give this place a try. We always see the commercials and have never been to one.
I had the Red Robin Cheeseburger. The menu states that THIS burger is what sets it apart from others and is what really put their name out... Well it was JUST a burger on a VERY BASIC bun (could get this bun at Walmart). My husband had the Bacon Cheeseburger. Same plane ol' bun and the bacon was sooo small and thin. The Dollar Store sells bigger & thicker bacon.
However, the fries were VERY good. I had the steak fries & he had the sweet potato fries. You can have as many refills of fries as you want. That was the best part..the side!

Our waitress was horrible and she had bad hygiene. Nasty teeth! And constantly showing off her tongue ring while talking to us. So Nasty. Keep It In You Mouth!!!!
The place was messy & dirty. Should have known the food was going to be poor too.
Went there, ate there, Never Again!!

Louisiana
“You have to say, "Yummm!"”
Reviewed August 4, 2013

Don't trust the GPS! follow the billboard directions. Exit 77 next to the Main Event.
It took us a very long time to find the place, but we were meeting someone, and persevered. We were rewarded with delicious food and good atmosphere, and a glorious sunset when we walked out the front door.
Of course, there is no guarantee of the sunset when you visit.

Visited August 2013
Houston, TX
“Great food - bad service”
Reviewed June 27, 2013

My husband loves Red Robin Burgers, but I hate going here on the weekends because it seems there aren't enough servers for the amount of tables stuffed in this restaurant. We came with our 5 month old (bad idea). We sat in the back at our table for 20 minutes before someone came to get our drink order (only after we flagged another waiter down). Since we had sat there for so long we had our drink and food order ready so we gave that to the waiter and watched him walk over and put in the order. Another 15 minutes passed before we received our drinks (again after flagging down a waiter).

The food was excellent, but I will not come back to this restaurant unless it's to make a to-go order. After telling the 2nd waiter what happened I would have thought someone would have apologized for the awful service. But nope, we didn't even get an offer for our drinks to be refilled.

• Visited May 2013
“Excellent service, great food”
Reviewed June 23, 2013 via mobile

It's rare to find a server these days that actually pays attention to you, our server did a fantastic job, on top of that, another server noticed that I looked around for my server, ran over, and got what I needed before I could signal ours, we've been to this restaurant a few times and it seems every time we get really great service, the burgers are really great as well, even if you're not super hungry (Pub burger or something like that was great!). Great job!!!

• Visited June 2013
cleveland, texas
“Great Food & Great Service = Happy Me”
Reviewed June 8, 2013

This is our favorite place to eat with the kids! We are vegetarian but you wouldn't believe the options they have for us. My kid turned 7 today and I took him last night and he loved his free birthday dessert and the staff is always great with their singing skills!!!!
Manager Kim is always great! She remembers what we always order and even has our fries ready for us before we even place our order!!!
Alex our server is so good that my daughter wanted to sit in her serving area only!
Great people, great staff, great food!!!!
Red Robin = Yummmmmm