“Don't miss out on the best sushi in the Woodlands!”
Review of Uni Sushi

Uni Sushi
Reserve with OpenTable
Uni Sushi is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #45 of 222 Restaurants in The Woodlands
Cuisines: European, Japanese
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Lake Robbins
Transit: The Woodlands offers a trolley service for people who want to travel from place to place without walking. It runs to every major point in the Woodlands area from Market Street, to The Woodlands Mall, to The Waterway, and more.
Reviewed March 10, 2013 via mobile

Pork dumplings appetizer is perfect and excellent t. Bento boxes are a great value. All the food is prepared perfectly and the presentation is very nice.
We come here often and have never been disappointed by the food or the service.

There are newer reviews for Uni Sushi

Reviewed February 24, 2013 via mobile

Visited from San Antonio and this would somwhere I would come eat in all my visits.
My waiter Diego was super great and had a wonderful sense of humor. Food was delicious and I felt I could of stayed all night long just enjoying drinks after dinner.

Reviewed February 24, 2013 via mobile

We were party at 4. Went a bit late than our reservation and it wasn't problem at all. We were seated at very cozy which was perfect cause our company was a little bit loud. We had tuna tartar, crab and shrimp rolls, tuna sashimi with goat cheese and soft shell crab for appetizers. For main Alfredo roll, u and I roll, likidilick split and one more dont rennet the name. For dessert coconut panacotta, vanilla bean cream brûlée and tempura ice cream.
Everithing was very tasty and fresh.
Our waiter Diego was very attendative
And took good care of us
We deffenetly will be back next time in Houston.

Reviewed January 26, 2013 via mobile

I go to Uni for lunch about three times per month. I like the food, the selection of the menu as well as the sushi. I frequently sit at the sushi bar, where the chefs know me by sight and know they can try out new things, or advise me which of the fresh fish is best that day.

I like that its one of the places I can go at lunch on Friday or Saturday that is not full of kids.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

This is located in the Market Street area of Woodlands right next to the Cinemark theater. The sushi bar is awesome! The chefs are friendly and the service is very good! Tried the salmon sashimi,the lickety split, the angry dragon (spicy!) and the rainbow - each one was fresh and flavorful! If you want to see their menu online, unfortunately their website seemed to be giving an error. But don't be dissuaded by that - lovely place, fresh fish!