“Great milkshakes”

Zaxby's
Ranked #61 of 90 Restaurants in The Colony
Cuisines: American
Reviewed January 4, 2013

Thick and creamy milkshakes that are wonderful on a hot day. Service is always cheerful and accurate.

There are newer reviews for Zaxby's

Reviewed September 29, 2012

My kiddos love this place and I love it too.. fast prepared.. We love the white cheddar bites. I love the grilled chicken salad.. its our go to fast food place!

Reviewed February 4, 2012

This is my first time eating at Zaxby's. We ordered onion rings, chicken salad and a Cajun chicken burger. All are tasty with generous portions. They greeted you once you walked in, order came within 5 mins. Two employees walked by later on and asked if everything's OK. The place is clean and has ample seating. Drive-thru is available but with this kind of service, I rather eat-in.

1  Thank banjo518