“Fantastic food as well as service”

McSwiggan's Irish Pub
Ranked #22 of 86 Restaurants in The Colony
Cuisines: Bar, Irish, Pub
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Waitstaff
Galway
“Fantastic food as well as service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 8, 2011

I had a meal booked for 13 girls in august for my sister hen night, they set the table in a lovely area, let me put up my deorations, took our drink order as we were arriving, when i originally booked with them, the manager rang me with all info i needed and great ideas for table decor, they did not have a problem with the fact we were a hen party. The food was amazing, great portion sizes, no long waits. I must say, the girl who was waiting our table, was a young, tall, slim, bubbly girl, who was a fantastic waitress, she was polite, fast, had a great sence of humour and is a credit to the restaurant, everyone could not praise her enough. The menu was great, we had a choice of 3 menus upon booking, we chose the middle one, 3 courses for €38.95, it had a great selection, including a choice for the vegetarians, it was fantastic for the price.
i will go here again and i encourage others to do so to!!! it was without a doubt, a great choice.

• Visited August 2011