“Hometown Thai”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed May 13, 2014

I don't get really adventurous and I always have the same thing but what I love is that it's always consistently good. Every time I go it's with a different group and everyone enjoys their meal. I've never heard any complaints and some of the people I've introduced to this place continue to come back even though they can get Thai closer to home.

It's a small casual place, easy to get in and out of and service is always polite and helpful. When they say "spicy/hot" they aren't kidding around so consider yourself warned.

Reviewed April 20, 2014 via mobile

Small, quiet, and unassuming...but absolutely fantastic Thai cuisine. Best Pad Thai and WonTon soup I've found. When you ask for it "Thai Hot" they don't joke around (and I love it)! Great spot for a casual date or night out. Definitely a charming local spot that's worth a drive. Dinner delivery available; closed Sundays.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

Cozy Thai is one of the best Thai food restaurants around. When they say hot, they mean it! I have been to Thailand and the food is spicy, just like I had there. Great food, friendly service. Great local restaurant.

Reviewed April 8, 2014 via mobile

I had the Spicy Thai Basil with beef. It was tender, light and a perfect heat level ( I got 2 peppers as on the menu). Great, authentic Thai!!

Reviewed January 7, 2014 via mobile

Food is always awesome! The portions are huge! The service is great and all the employees are friendly and accommodating !!!