“great prices”

Taqueria Restaurant Vallarta
Ranked #44 of 91 Restaurants in Texas City
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed October 27, 2013

food was fresh and good ,the daily specials were always hot quick and good will go back when in town

Reviewed October 23, 2013

We love eating hear. Best mexican food in Galveston County. I had the grilled shrimp and my husband had the chilie relleno and bother were excellent. Always food left over to take home. Prices are so reasonable. Service is great, not a complaint from me at all!

2  Thank bkjbayouvista
Reviewed August 6, 2013

I love authentic Mexican Food compared to Tex-Mex and this place won my heart. The food was delicious. The Chile Relleno get's an A+ from me. The taco's were great too. I could eat here every night and look forward to the next time I am in Texas City so I can get some more!

Reviewed June 28, 2013

Local hangout, all ages, for breakfast. Prompt service, large portions, bargain prices. Eggs & Fajita Plate is $6 for tender beef fajitas, chilaqules with 2 fried eggs on top, refried beans and 3 flour tortillas (had better tortillas, that's why I'm not giving this meal 5 stars). But 4 stars=Very Good. Menu is extensive for lunch & dinner, and affordable.

Reviewed June 15, 2013

The food is great, services is fast, and the place feels like a second home. Always a special and more than generous portions.

1  Thank babymains