“The Best!”

Taqueria Restaurant Vallarta
Ranked #37 of 90 Restaurants in Texas City
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed October 23, 2013

We love eating hear. Best mexican food in Galveston County. I had the grilled shrimp and my husband had the chilie relleno and bother were excellent. Always food left over to take home. Prices are so reasonable. Service is great, not a complaint from me at all!

2  Thank bkjbayouvista

Reviewed August 6, 2013

I love authentic Mexican Food compared to Tex-Mex and this place won my heart. The food was delicious. The Chile Relleno get's an A+ from me. The taco's were great too. I could eat here every night and look forward to the next time I am in Texas City so I can get some more!

Reviewed June 28, 2013

Local hangout, all ages, for breakfast. Prompt service, large portions, bargain prices. Eggs & Fajita Plate is $6 for tender beef fajitas, chilaqules with 2 fried eggs on top, refried beans and 3 flour tortillas (had better tortillas, that's why I'm not giving this meal 5 stars). But 4 stars=Very Good. Menu is extensive for lunch & dinner, and affordable.

Reviewed June 15, 2013

The food is great, services is fast, and the place feels like a second home. Always a special and more than generous portions.

1  Thank babymains
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Best Mexican place in Texas city its way better than taqueria jaliciense.. Jyst delicious mexicam food its the best best best around!!!!!!

1  Thank danny2713