“Where the locals meet for breakfast”

Taqueria Restaurant Vallarta
Ranked #17 of 90 Restaurants in Texas City
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed June 28, 2013

Local hangout, all ages, for breakfast. Prompt service, large portions, bargain prices. Eggs & Fajita Plate is $6 for tender beef fajitas, chilaqules with 2 fried eggs on top, refried beans and 3 flour tortillas (had better tortillas, that's why I'm not giving this meal 5 stars). But 4 stars=Very Good. Menu is extensive for lunch & dinner, and affordable.

Reviewed June 15, 2013

The food is great, services is fast, and the place feels like a second home. Always a special and more than generous portions.

1  Thank babymains
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Best Mexican place in Texas city its way better than taqueria jaliciense.. Jyst delicious mexicam food its the best best best around!!!!!!

1  Thank danny2713
Reviewed February 7, 2013

My husband and I are in Texas City on business, we asked a few of the locals what their recommendations for Mexican would be.. They had nothing but good things to say about Taqueria! So glad we listened!! It just happened to be the some of the best Mexican food we've ever eaten! Service was wonderful, we had the combo Fajitas for 2.. They were Amazing!! You get soo much food for a great price! I would highly recommended this place to anyone!! Can't wait to go back!

1  Thank Chambliss06
Reviewed September 23, 2012

When I want breakfast or nachos, I choose this restaurant. These items are the best on their menu. .... I have tried a few other items but never had the quality I've experienced with their breakfast items or their nachos. Good value for the price.