“Wonderful Place to Shop”

Tanger Outlets Galveston / Houston
Book In Advance
More Info
$79.95*
and up
Tanger Outlets Shopping and Houston City Sightseeing Tour
Ranked #1 of 12 things to do in Texas City
More attraction details
Owner description: Find great savings on merchandise from your favorite designer and name-brands direct from the manufacturer at stores like: Old Navy, Tommy Hilfiger, Polo Ralph Lauren, Nike, Banana Republic, Under Armour, Chico's, J.Crew, Michael Kors, Coach, Reebok and many more. Before you travel, check out the Tanger Outlet website to find the latest Coupons & Sales Offers for Tanger Outlets in Houston. Or, when you arrive at the outlets, make your first stop Shopper Services to learn about the benefits of joining TangerClub (Tanger Club information is also available online). In Shopper Services you can purchase a coupon book full of great savings or if you are already a TangerClub member pick up a coupon book for free! Think Outlets, Think Tanger.
Reviewed July 16, 2013

I love all the stores. They have great prices and a beautiful river. You can stop for Italian ice if it gets hot. I've been here about 4 times and it gets better and better. I love the Disney store, it has nice things related to Disney. It's like a Disney world gift shop in Texas!

Reviewed July 8, 2013

We stopped here on our way to Galveston and took advantage of the clean shops and restrooms. The stores are all nicely laid out and shaded. The food court was good. The kids enjoyed stretching their legs while Mom and Dad shopped. We bought several items and had a great morning!

1  Thank SoonerMom3
Reviewed April 17, 2013

Great shops, good location, very clean place with good restrooms, food is available close to the mall. I founded great prices in Ralph Lauren and also at Perry Ellis.
All my friends loved this place and bought it a lot of stuff there!
I would highly recommend this place to anyone visiting Houston!

Reviewed April 14, 2013

It is a great place for kids Is it Disney shop About 10 ice cream pollers The pretzel shop Antie Anne's A jeans department a place where they sell cooking Supplies A lot Of malls that sell clothes and pants go today cause I am And all you ladies out there is Coach purses I think you need.

Reviewed March 18, 2013

This is one of the newest outlet malls that I have visited recently. It's at exit 19 on I-45, on the west side of the freeway. If you are going north from Galveston towards Houston you have to cross over the interstate, going west, and then turn south on the road that leads to the mall, about half a mile away. It's easy to spot since the mall sits all alone in an underveloped area of Galveston County, in the area of League City, Dickinson, and Texas City. When I visited in March, the parking lot was packed with cars, which shows this is a very popular shopping destination. The whole mall looks brand new, and there is a huge parking lot that surrounds it. The layout is a bit different from other malls. You walk down pedestrian streets, which are lined with stores, one after the other. As I walked around I discovered it was much larger, with many more stores than I thought at first. I stopped at the Van Heusen store and got a polo shirt at a good price. I also stopped at an Auntie Anne's Pretzel Shop for a quick snack. If one had the time and money you could go to store to store and shop to your heart's content. The happy crowds that filled the pedestrian streets made me think that a festival was going on. It's truly an enjoyable shopping experience, and is well worth a detour.

15  Thank TallTexWally