“Nice, relaxing, best sleep”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #3 of 12 Hotels in Texas City
Reviewed January 19, 2013

Nous sommes restés 10 jours au Hampton inn, un personnel très sympathique, Cherye Tucker, Indiana and all the people at the front desk always had a big smile. Jackye always had our room cleaned very well and the best bed we could get in Houston area. Really recommend it.

There are newer reviews for Quality Inn

Reviewed January 18, 2013

When I checked in I met the friendliest people at the front desk that made to process painless but as my husband and I were going to the room Jackie, the housekeeper directed us but asked if we might be better off in the handicap room since my husband is on O2 and was having trouble walking. We went back to the front desk and got the room changed with no problems. That is why we always stay at Hampton Inn because they employ people like Jackie who really looks after the guest.

Room Tip: Just tell them what you need and they will do the rest.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 14, 2013

The staff here at this hotel is first class! They helped make this trip a little easier on me and my family. Jackie was always looking to lend a helping hand. Jose was quick with well timed one-liners and Cheryl was always there for a kind word. The rooms were nice. The breakfast was very good, especially the "Texas-shaped" waffles.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 13, 2013

The hotel was clean and comfortable. The staff were great. Tamara at the front desk made sure we were well taken care off. Jackie kept our rooms clean and Raymond ensured that we had a good hot breakfast every morning. We stayed 10+ days with a 1 day gap in the middle. The manager found a place to store all our luggage so we did not have to lug it all over Texas that day. My only complaint was that the hot tub was not working and they could not tell us when if ever it would be repaired. This is the reason for the 4 star raiding rather than 5. However, I would stay there again.

Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed January 10, 2013

Definitely one of the better hotels I've stayed at, in terms of staff. Everyone at the front desk and the breakfast service was very helpful and friendly, going out of their way to make our stay comfortable. Jackie and Tamara were great, especially. Had to stay in a hotel for 10+ days, and I'm glad we stayed here!

Reviewed January 10, 2013

All employees were very friendly, professional, and so dedicated to customer services. Breakfast was simple but very satisfying with friendly staff in the floor. Room service was as perfect as any other 5 star hotels I've ever stayed. Jackie made sure we were getting anything we need in our room for better stay, which was so thankful. A lady at the front desk was so accommodating for our early departure and breakfast need. Overall, I felt that I can't expect too much more from them and I'd love to stay at the hotel whenever I'm in town!

Reviewed January 7, 2013

We booked this hotel last minute when the need arose and were very pleased. While a slightly older building, it was well maintained, clean and the staff were very kind and helpful. The front desk staff was very accomodating when we switched payment forms half-way through our 3 night stay, and the hot breakfast staff was especially great! Each morning Jackie and her co-worker greeted our children warmly, and made sure we had just what we wanted/needed for our 3 year-old picky eater. We won't hesitate to stay here again, when visiting family in the future.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family