“Super Friendly and Accomodating!”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #2 of 13 Hotels in Texas City
Reviewed January 10, 2013

Definitely one of the better hotels I've stayed at, in terms of staff. Everyone at the front desk and the breakfast service was very helpful and friendly, going out of their way to make our stay comfortable. Jackie and Tamara were great, especially. Had to stay in a hotel for 10+ days, and I'm glad we stayed here!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed January 10, 2013

All employees were very friendly, professional, and so dedicated to customer services. Breakfast was simple but very satisfying with friendly staff in the floor. Room service was as perfect as any other 5 star hotels I've ever stayed. Jackie made sure we were getting anything we need in our room for better stay, which was so thankful. A lady at the front desk was so accommodating for our early departure and breakfast need. Overall, I felt that I can't expect too much more from them and I'd love to stay at the hotel whenever I'm in town!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed January 7, 2013

We booked this hotel last minute when the need arose and were very pleased. While a slightly older building, it was well maintained, clean and the staff were very kind and helpful. The front desk staff was very accomodating when we switched payment forms half-way through our 3 night stay, and the hot breakfast staff was especially great! Each morning Jackie and her co-worker greeted our children warmly, and made sure we had just what we wanted/needed for our 3 year-old picky eater. We won't hesitate to stay here again, when visiting family in the future.

Reviewed January 7, 2013

ALL of the employees were very acccomidating. Very Very Fiendly front desk. The breakfast was hot and was replenished frequently. I asked for an upgrade and got it along with my friends room. The rooms were clean. I got a late check out with no problems. I enjoyed my stay.The best part were all the employes were soooo friendly.

Room Tip: all rooms are good.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 6, 2013

Staff was very friendly, Jackie working the breakfast area was great and went out of her way to make sure we were satisified. I would have given an excellent rating if my room had fridge and microwave in it. I have gotten spoiled to staying at the Hampton Inn and having these in my room. I was at this hotel Dec 29-31, 2012.

Reviewed January 3, 2013

The front desk easily changed our rooms so that they were next to each other. Everything was very well kept, clean, and comfortable. Jackie took great care of us during the exceptional breakfast (potatoes especially were wonderful). I was very impressed with this hotel!

1  Thank wifeofmatthew
Reviewed January 2, 2013

I really enjoyed my stay here back in early December. The staff was very curtious from the mechanic to the food service staff & the front desk staff. Everyone made me feel welcomed and the room I got was really clean. The beds were very comfortable and I am one that has a hard time getting rest in hotels. I would really come back if I were in the area again and I would recommed it to everyone.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business