“Great Experience”

Olive Garden
Ranked #43 of 168 Restaurants in Texarkana
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed December 27, 2012

I don't like chain restaurants and haven't eaten at an Olive Garden in years. When I arrived, there was a 20 minute wait, but they directed me to the bar, since I was solo. The service was excellent. I ordered from the new, lighter fare menu- a seafood plate that was very well prepared. The salad was good and I really appreciate the miniature desserts offered for $2.50. Although very crowded, I received my meal quickly. The prices are reasonable and I was very happy with the experience.

Reviewed December 7, 2012

Real Italians know better!! The food is ho hum, not bad, just ordinary.
.Service is good, and wine is good too.

1  Thank ferrettTX
Reviewed December 6, 2012

I prefer this Olive Garden to others because the local managers seem to work hard with their staff to get it right. We're always greeted promptly, have VERY friendly waiters, and the food...well, it's still Olive Garden.

Reviewed November 8, 2012

Visited this restaurant many times; I don’t think anyone will dispute the fact that they have the best salads anywhere. Flat bread pizza, brochette and Alfredo are some of my other favorites. The staff will be sure that your food is exactly as you want, even if weird! Trust me, I have tied it. Few times.

1  Thank Daryon
Reviewed November 7, 2012

You get exactly what you expect for from an Olive Garden nothing fantastic but basic good food. We had soup and salad which met our needs for a light dinner after travelling all day.

Been to Olive Garden? Share your experiences!