“Unethical business practice”

Hope AR
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Unethical business practice”
Reviewed February 15, 2013

I received a gift certificate for $50 that had an expiration date printed in tiny print in the corner. It expired without my notice 2 mo. ago. While this is illegal in nearly every state, the manager refused to honor the certificate. Essentially my friends gift to me of $50 was simply stolen by this establishment. Needless to say, NONE OF MY FRIENDS nor my family will ever visit this establishment again.

Visited February 2013
1 Thank MikeHopeAR

Sydney, Australia
“Great food, great atmosphere”
Reviewed January 29, 2013

I went here twice whilst visiting family in Texarkana. The first time I went for lunch, I had the taco's and my boyfriend had the burger - I really enjoyed mine but I must admit i was jealous the burger looked and apparently tasted amazing! We then went for dinner and i had shrimp and gritz - it was fantastic and my boyfriend had the ribs (full rack!). As it was winter we couldn't sit outside but i'd love to visit in the warmer months and sit on the deck outside. The staff are really friendly and the food is delicious. If you are ever in Texarkana I recommend trying this place out! a

• Visited December 2012
“BEST STEAK EVER!!!!!”
Reviewed January 10, 2013

That is the first time I have had a steak melt in my mouth. 10 oz. Ribeye (med.) with loaded baked potato and stir-fried green beans. Best meal I've ever eaten hands down. This is the third time we have eaten here and every time the service is great and the food is even better. YOU HAVE GOT TO GO TRY THIS PLACE!!!!!

michigan
“Recommended!”
Reviewed January 9, 2013

This restaurant is really good. I called for a reservation in advance of our visit and am glad that I did, it was packed. The food was excellent, as was our service. The building is not on "the beaten path" for "out of towners" as it is not the easiest place to find but well worth the search.
After a long days' driving, it was a fun little oasis in Texarkana!
Recommended!

Visited January 2013
Union Pier, Michigan
“Excellent food, great staff and good value.”
Reviewed January 8, 2013 via mobile

Stopped here for lunch today. The tortilla soup is excellent. Ordered the turkey bacon sandwich. Wonderful warm homemade flat bread, very fresh ingredients. All at a great price of $8.50. Our waitress was excellent. But the best was the dessert trio... Homemade bread pudding with bourbon sauce, Creme Burlee, and a flourless brownie with vanilla ice cream - cost $7.25 and all excellent. Hope to get back there someday!

Been to Ironwood Grill? Share your experiences!