“Outstanding Food & Service” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Twisted Fork Grill & Bar

Twisted Fork Grill & Bar
Ranked #6 of 163 Restaurants in Texarkana
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Bar scene, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Memphis, Tennessee
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Outstanding Food & Service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 4, 2014

I was In Texarkana for a business meeting and my host decided on the Twisted Fork for dinner. I was a little reluctant going to a bar for dinner but was pleasantly surprised by both how prompt and friendly the staff was but also how well prepared the food was as well. This restaurant is worth the visit when you are in town. Stop by and try the filet you wont be disappointed.

• Visited July 2014

West Columbia, South Carolina
“Lovely Dinner!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 2, 2014

We went to the Twisted Fork Grill & Bar on July 30th. The staff was friendly. The decor was nice. The salt and pepper holder made from forks and spoons was a nice touch. I ordered the shrimp and grits and my husband ordered the Meat Tray pizza. Both dishes were excellent! As a South Carolinian, I know good shrimp and grits and theirs was delicious!!! I also liked the butter that they served with the bread. If I am ever in Texarkana again, I will surely go back to the Twisted Fork!

Visited July 2014
1 Thank lakeshia1024
Texarkana, Texas
“Great food and great staff.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2014 via mobile

My favorite place to eat is in the bar at the stool looking into the kitchen. There are weekly specials and James does a great job entertaining while preparing pizza. Steaks are awesome also!

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
“Nice Find”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 22, 2014

In Texarkana for a wedding and looking for a non-chain restaurant. Luckily we came across this one. Short wait for a table. Drinks were served promptly. I had a margarita, my wife a vodka martini. Both were quite acceptable. Very friendly server (chef's wife?). My wife started with spicy cucumber salad with grape tomatoes and feta--tasty. We both had the ribeye, cooked to a nice medium-rare as ordered. Our only real complaint was that the steak and fried brussel sprouts were a little saltier than necessary. My wife finished with crème brulee which she said was one of the better ones she's had. Overall, a very nice meal. We would return if in the area again.

1 Thank David M
Benton, Arkansas
“Great food! Great atmosphere! Great service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2014

This is an excellent restaurant. The best calamari appetizer I've ever had - crème brulee was awesome too!