“great Food, Great Value!”
Review of Lee's China

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Lee's China
Ranked #95 of 168 Restaurants in Texarkana
Reviewed May 9, 2012

We too often forget about this fine restaurant! but, everything we've had there was very tasty; and big helpings of food; you'll not go hungry here!

1  Thank Wink t

Reviewed March 10, 2012

I frequently visit Lee's China on Sowell Lane. The food is always good. We are hooked on the hot and sour soup, snow white chicken (extra hot and spicy), mandarian hot chicken, and mongolian beef. Their veg fried rice is yummy, too! PLUS the price is right!!!!

Reviewed February 22, 2012

Great value and good food. The family dinners are a great value.

Reviewed January 2, 2012

I visit this restaurant every time I go to Texarkana and have never been disappointed. My favorite thing is the Ming's Chicken. It isn't on the dinner menu but they will make it for dinner. I always order it spicy and it is so good!

1  Thank 1Delraylocal
Reviewed September 5, 2011

My brother and I have eaten at Lee's China for over a decade. This restaurant approximates the neighborhood Chinese Restaurants that we remembered from New York City.

They have an extensive Chinese menu of over 80 entrees to select from in addition to Lunch Specials, Chef Lee's Cook Specials, Special Chinese Dinners from 2 to 10 Persons, and Special Request Dishes such as Peking Duck and Mongolian Fire Pot!

I am a big fan of their spicy dishes like Kung Pao Shrimp, Princess Chicken and Hunan Chicken. My brother is a fan of their Fried Rice Dishes, especially Lee's Fried Rice.

Lee's China is conveniently located on the southbound Interstate 30 Service Road near Richmond Road. Just be aware that if you are coming from Arkansas, that you need to exit at Richmond Road and cross I 30 in order to enter the shopping strip by Alexander's Jewelers (And you can't miss the sign day or night)!

Lee's China is open every day from 11 am to 9 pm.

3  Thank filmbuffintexas

Been to Lee's China? Share your experiences!