“Loved it!”

Ranked #3 of 19 Hotels in Texarkana
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Loved it!”
Reviewed June 3, 2007

Last minute reservation through the hotel website - room was ready when we arrived and what a room it was. Absolutely spotless and the beds were oh so comfortable. Front desk was helpful, if a little rushed. Just make sure that you make your reservation at the TEXAS hampton not the Arkansas one - I've read that the AR one is just a little on the drab side. The TEXAS hampton is right by the mall off 59 and I-30.

Breadfast was the usual fare, they had run out of plain scrambled eggs by the time we got down there (around 9am) - maybe they would have made more plain if we had asked, but we didn't...so, it was fine.

Very nice place indeed. I highly recommend it if you want a good nights sleep - those beds were amazing!

• Stayed June 2007, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1 Thank fujichan1

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed March 4, 2007

This hotel was amazing. So clean and well appointed. They rooms were very comfortable, and the decor was second to none. For the price paid it felt like a steal with everything the hotel had to offer. I would highly recommend this hotel, and will definately be back again.

• Liked — The decor
  • Disliked — The breakfast
  • Stayed February 2007, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1 Thank Todd T
Reviewed January 10, 2006

This place was GORGEOUS. When I stepped inside the lobby, I was in awe of the place. Very nice and "fancy" looking.

My room was wonderful and bed was so comfortable.

I usually stay at the Courtyard across I-30; however, they were booked, so I stayed here. I may have found a new place to stay when in Texarkana.

• Stayed January 2006, traveled on business
6 Thank MIkeyG1965
Midland, Texas
Reviewed June 2, 2005

I've stayed at many Hampton Inns, but this was the best. Booked a standard King room, and was so surprised when I saw it that I went back to the front desk to verify my room type and rate. Room had the space of a suite, but all in one large open area. I was very impressed by the beautiful bathroom setup, and matching kitchenette with sink, refrigerator and microwave. Everything appeared to be brand new. The A/C worked great, the shower was excellent and the bed was very comfortable. As is typical for Hampton hotels, the complimentary breakfast was better than average. Only problem was a constantly running toilet, which I did not bother to report. Highly recommended -- this hotel is an excellent value!

• Stayed June 2005, traveled on business