Hampton Inn & Suites Texarkana
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Courtyard Texarkana(Texarkana)
Comfort Suites(Texarkana)
View Hotel
All reviewsfront deskcomplimentary breakfastolive gardencomfortable bedstaff was friendlygreat roomgreat place to stayroom was largeconvenient locationwould stay here againeasy accessindoor poolclean roomsbreakfast baryogurtrestaurants and shoppinglong drive
Reviewed January 8, 2014

asked for top floor due to bad experience of Hampton Inn the night before in Illinois, got a room on 3rd floor, asked about 4th floor, I was told no guest rooms on that floor , just offices, Another bad night of loud guests above us, checked out 4th floor next morning, all guest rooms, no offices. Related experience of what I was told about offices, you must have misunderstood, night manager, I guess I must be an idiot and don't understand English

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Shamecca d, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Texarkana, responded to this reviewResponded February 13, 2014

I apologize for the unpleasant experience that you had during your stay. That's not Hampton quality and we will do everything in our power to make sure that your stay will be more pleasant the next time around

Reviewed January 4, 2014

We were pleasantly surprised by the cleanliness, comfort and friendliness of staff at this hotel. We had a suite which was huge. There was no smell of smoke at all in our room. We usually have some issue connecting to the internet but not at this hotel. The breakfast was very good. The bed was comfortable. We would definitely stay at this hotel again traveling between Texas and Missouri!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for the great review and we do everything to make sure that all of our guests enjoy their stay here at our hotel. We look forward to making your stay even better on your next visit.

Reviewed December 30, 2013

Not only was the hotel very impressive but the employees were absolutely the best in terms of greeting and accommodating any need with the up most in politeness and great attitudes. The only suggestion I would have with this quality of hotel is that the duvet was lumpy to the point of being uncomfortable to lay on top of(was ready to be replaced).

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Amy H, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Texarkana, responded to this reviewResponded January 3, 2014

Thanks Theresa for the wonderful compliments. We truly believe we have the best employees around and will share your comments with them. They all love serving our guests and will go the extra mile to make sure you are comfortable. Your concerns on the duvet is appreciated as well and will be taken into consideration as we continue to strive to give our guests the most comfortable night's stay possible. Have a great weekend! We look forward to serving you again in the future.

Reviewed December 27, 2013 via mobile

We stayed here one night and loves it. Super clean room and very roomy. Bed was comfy and clean. Staff was nice to us and allowed me a late checkout. Breakfast was great! Good variety of hot food. I plan to stay here again! Didn't use the pool but went down to see it and loved it. Very well kept.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business

I am glad that your stay was great and that you enjoyed everything here and the pool would be wonderful to use. We look forward to your next visit

Reviewed December 18, 2013

If you stay at this site, don't expect any customer service. No one was at the front desk upon my arrival. The heating in my room didn't work and no one showed to fix it. I requested another room and the desk staff was slow showing up to give me a new room key. There was no one cleaning or staffing the breakfast site. The tables were not clean.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I apologize that the customer service was not up to your standing and I look forward to correcting that issue so that it will not be a problem for you on your next stay.