“Help to get in & out of room.”

Hampton Inn & Suites Texarkana
Ranked #4 of 19 Hotels in Texarkana
Reviewed June 21, 2013

Lovely hotel but terrible door locks, in that you have to have a strong right arm.The hotel made every effort to fix the wrongs.Breakfast was lovely, with a nice assortment of food. Staff very nice.Lovely soft bed...

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Amy H, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Texarkana, responded to this reviewResponded June 23, 2013

We appreciate your comments concerning the door locks as well as the nice compliments on our breakfast and staff. Please be assured that we take every concern seriously and have addressed the door lock issue. Our goal is to always exceed our guests expectations during every visit. Thanks again for allowing us to serve you at Hampton Inn & Suites, Texarkana and we look forward to your next stay with us. Have a great summer!

Reviewed June 18, 2013

I have stayed at the Texarkana Hampton Inn many times in the past two years and I have found it to be excellent in accommodations, service and overall value. In particular, the staff (Shamecca, Melody, Julian and others) to be most courteous, helpful, professional and diligent in the their duties. They are friendly and always make me feel welcome. In addition, the hotel is always very clean and the rooms in which I have stayed are immaculate - the housekeepers at this hotel are excellent. I have been a Hilton Honors member for more than 20 years and I assure you that this one is among the very, very best.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Amy H, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Texarkana, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2013

Wow! Thanks so much for the wonderful compliments. It is our "Awesome Employees" that make Hampton Inn & Suites a pleasurable stay every day. We appreciate your input and as always, we will relay your positive comments to all our staff. Looking forward to serving you again soon. Have a great summer!

Reviewed June 7, 2013

nice clean hotel... No complaints, I am hard to please... and I really enjoyed our short visit. We would have stayed additional nights has we been in town longer. Many hotels say one thing and when arrive, it is a totally different look. The pictures on the website didn't do them justice.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 2, 2013

3rd time at this location. Best complementary breakfast buffet I can recall, plus it starts @ 6am so I could get an early start to my day. Place still looks new. Walking distance to mall and chain restaurants. Always have coffee available in the lobby. I stop here after a 10+ hour drive and always am glad to pay a little more for a comfortable room and good start to the next day's trip.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 1, 2013

I travel a lot and stay at Hampton inn's and I'm never let down. I notice there was a new Hilton garden inn now and I was thinking about trying it out but good I decided to go back to Hampton. I seen new faces (staff) and but the best thing about staying at this hampton inn is they're very good at remembering the guest name it's been a year since I stayed but I was greeted by my name when I arrived by more than one staff. They were out of vanilla ice cream in their snack bar and the housekeeping manager QuashandaGlover went to the store and bought me some and I thought that was really nice because I didn't ask or make a big deal and plus she went in the rain!! The breakfast and rooms are always top notch! "Team Hampton"

Room Tip: Suites are very nice and spacious
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Michael K, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Texarkana, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2014

Thanks so much for the wonderful compliment! Our staff strive daily to exceed all of our guests expectations and it is so nice to hear that we have succeeded. We will take this feedback to fine tune our operation. We hope to have the opportunity to serve you and your family again in the future. Have a great summer!!!

Serena Contreras

Reviewed May 29, 2013

This hotel and staff are top notch! Great location and convenient to good restaurants that are within a very short walking distance.I would definately stay here again and recommend this place to my friends and family!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Amy H, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Texarkana, responded to this reviewResponded May 31, 2013

Thanks so much for the wonderful compliment! Our staff strive daily to exceed all of our guests expectations and it is so nice to hear that we have succeeded. We hope to have the opportunity to serve you and your family again in the future. Have a great summer!!!

Reviewed May 28, 2013

great stay, good location. everything met and exceeded our expectations rooms were clean and spacious, breakfast was a great variety, good meeting spaces, large lobby and great furniture love the pillows fluffy. no issues with noise

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business