“Excellence in everything!!”

Hampton Inn & Suites Texarkana
Ranked #3 of 19 Hotels in Texarkana
Reviewed February 18, 2013

My experience at the Hampton Inn was a welcome change, my past experience in Texas was a complete disappointment.. Because of the Hampton Inn my faith in hotels/Inns have restored. Thank you for caring about the customers and not just taking our money. Will see you the next time we visit.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed February 3, 2013

I picked this hotel because of the good reviews on Trip Advisor and the indoor pool for the kids. I am having a hard time understanding our experience based on the other reviews. The staff were not friendly or helpful. We were not greeted or welcomed in any way. The pool was out of service. Both of our rooms were dirty. There was hair in the bathtub in one room. There was a sticky stain on the floor in the other room. There were also items under the bed and behind the curtains in both rooms..(sock, Q-tips, sacks, small plastic toy...) When we left no one thanked me or asked about our stay.

On the plus side the breakfast was good and the location was perfect.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank jbjbjb24
Reviewed January 29, 2013

Very clean--nice room and comfortable bed --definitely would stay there again--the breakfast was the best--not so much fatty food--Staff very pleasant and helpful. Conveniently located. Best place to stay in that area

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed January 14, 2013

We were traveling through this area and experienced major vehicle trouble, we made it to a repair shop, where we would be delayed for a day. Repair shop shuttled my family to a nearby hotel. There were choices, but we always liked staying at Hampton Inn. An excellent choice this time as well. Paige @ front desk as well as other staff, we're so accommodating. I cannot express in words the hospitality we received here. Everything was beyond my expectations. Upon arrival, the hotel was decorated in "upscale" holiday embellishments. Our room was clean and contemporary. Our beds clean and comfortable. I like the fact that they wash the comforters. Our misfortune of having vehicle trouble while on vacation was unexpected, our stay here and the staff...absolutely priceless. The late checkout and waiting a short time in their lobby was not an inconvenienc to them. They truly showed how well they can run a hotel and keep people coming back.

Room Tip: Excellent accommodations. Clean and comfortable. Walking distance to Outback Steakhouse and Olive Ga...
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank yakywally
Reviewed December 25, 2012

My husband and I stayed here while visiting relatives in the area. We stayed here once before and again we were not disappointed. We had a King suite, which was nice sized and very clean. It had a microwave, fridge, couch, sitting chair, large desk and chair, flat screen tv, a comfortable bed and plenty of towels. Breakfast was quite good and had several choices to pick from. The staff was friendly and professional. We will stay again when in the area. Keep up the good work Hampton Inn and Staff!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 12, 2012

My wife and I have stayed at this property twice recently. On one occassion, just after check-in, the young lady at the front desk called to ask if our room was satisfactory just as we discovered our refrigerator was not working. She immediately brought us key cards to another room, helped us move to our new room and made sure everything was satisfactory. That attention to service motivated me to give this hotel an excellent rating. The hotel itself appears to be fairly new and has 2 elevators. Our rooms were clean, quiet and smelled fresh. The free breakfast had enough options to please both me and my wife. Overall, a very pleasant experience.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 6, 2012

We were passing through and stopped to stay the night. Great location off interstate. Everything was very neat, clean and comfy. We booked the room online since we were traveling through. Also, outback Steakhouse is near-food and service was good.

Room Tip: We booked online and then I called to confirm but they had mess up our room once we check in:( They...
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family