Open today: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Nice Place

At this wonderful place, Texas A&M University-Texarkana had its Graduation ceremony there. The... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
philipderouen13
Great Restoration!

Fantastic old theatre, beautifully restored. Had a wonderful tour done by the pleasant, friendly... read more

Reviewed October 12, 2018
Chris C
Greenwood, Delaware
via mobile

All reviews ornate architecture sound system beautiful gold great tour off broadway great restoration movie house golden pond many years wide variety first rate gold leaf in addition small town performance shows symphony
Reviewed March 3, 2018

There's no better place to spend an evening in Texarkana than the Perot Theater! Montana Repertory's performance of "On Golden Pond" presented us with an unforgettable theater experience. It's conveniently located next door to Pecan Point Gastropub which makes it perfect for dinner and a show.

Date of experience: February 2018
TRAHC_Perot, Public Relations Manager at Perot Theatre, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2018

Thank you for the review. Enjoying dinner at Pecan Point before attending a show does make for a great evening. We love to have Montana Repertory come to our historic theatre. I am glad to hear you had a great evening and hope you will come back and see us!

Reviewed March 3, 2018 via mobile

This theatre is breathtaking with the plaster and gold leaf details. Everywhere you look there is architectural details that will amaze you. It takes you back in time to the old theatres. It is definitely a sight to behold.

Date of experience: February 2018

Thank you so much for your review. The details seem to change with every tour; something new reveals itself. I am glad to hear you had a great tour and have been touched by our own time machine.

Reviewed February 19, 2018

I was a child when I attended my first concert at the Perot Theatre. I remember being bewitched by the baroque and ornate architecture and the overall smoothness of the event. Decades later, after many visits, the Perot Theatre still continues to offer this first-rate theatre experience.

The staff is courteous and will readily aid you in finding your seats and other facilities. The staff will even give you a tour of the theatre should you ask. The seating is very comfortable with plenty of legroom. Nothing is worse than having your theatre-going experience marred by uncomfortable seating or unaccommodating staff. You will not have to worry about these aspects here.

The actual theatre experience is truly marvelous. Every single performance I have watched has gone off without a hitch. I have never encountered problems as far as their sound system is concerned. I have been to many theatres, but I can say, without a doubt, the Perot is my favorite theatre experience. The comfort and simplicity of the theatre add so much to the performance. I highly recommend anyone take a tour of the theatre or go see a performance. This is truly an experience that is not to be missed!

Date of experience: March 2017

Wow! Thank you so much for your great review. I hope this will inspire others to take advantage of such a great historical opportunity that also offers great entertainment year round.

Reviewed January 9, 2018

We have been many times and have always have a great time and the shows , from off broadway to the Christmas shows we have never disapointed .

Date of experience: December 2017

Thank you for your kind words and review!

Reviewed December 11, 2017 via mobile

What a magnificent venue. This is a treasure from an earlier age and we really enjoyed the music of the 60s, 70s, and 80s (in reverse order) performed by the very talented and versatile cast. Bathrooms are inadequate and this would be a problem if there were more people.

Date of experience: November 2017
TRAHC_Perot, Marketing Coordinator at Perot Theatre, responded to this reviewResponded December 13, 2017

Thank you so much for the review. We are thrilled to hear you had a great experience, was able to appreciate the historic value of the theatre, and enjoyed the performance! We do fully understand the bathroom situation and hope to have the opportunity to update and renovate over the next few years. We offer free tours of our historic theatre Monday - Friday, 10AM - 5PM; please come back to see us soon to get a behind the scenes look at things and the history of the theatre.