“Visit for Department of Defense party”

Hilton Garden Inn Texarkana
Ranked #1 of 19 Hotels in Texarkana
Reviewed December 28, 2013

I enjoyed my stay and found the hotel to be quiet and no one running in the hall. I found the bed to be comfortable and the TV worked perfect. A very enjoyable stay. The ballroom was setup perfectly and was easy to get your table and I had plenty of room at the large tables. The food was very good and I had plenty to eat.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
David H, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Texarkana, responded to this reviewResponded December 30, 2013

Thank you for staying with us and for the wonderful review on TripAdvisor. It was our honor to host such a fantastic group and I am glad you enjoyed your stay. We hope to host the group again next year and hope you will stay with us again.

Reviewed December 21, 2013

Something I would never expect to see at a Hilton hotel. The mold in shower. I have stayed at hilton hotels in other states and never had this problem.When told it was taken care of right away. Other than that very nice. Top notch staff in lobby,resturant, and bar. Would stay ther again.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
David H, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Texarkana, responded to this reviewResponded December 22, 2013

Thank you for staying with us and I do apologize for what you experienced in the bathroom. This is not typical of our hotel and will be addressed immediately. I am delighted to hear the issue was corrected immediately and thank you for the kind words about the staff. We hope you will choose our hotel again the next time you are in the Texarkana area.

Reviewed December 15, 2013

I recently was in Texarkana for business and the Hilton Garden Inn was booked for me by my client. I lived and worked at the hotel and convention center for 6 days and could not have been happier with the experience. I rarely write reviews but some places and people simply just deserve one.

The hotel is very new and is very well maintained. The lobby, bar and dining area are modern and nicely decorated. Its one of the few hotels that I actually have enjoyed sitting the lobby or eating the lobby restaurant. The menu on the property is very impressive. I got to meet the Executive Chef many times throughout my stay and he could not have been nicer or more passionate about his kitchen. Its rare to see a room service and dining menu change nightly, with great specials. As someone that has to eat out 3 meals a day when I travel I appreciate this more then I can explain.

They also boast an outdoor pool and Jacuzzi and also the most stunning stone fire place on the back patio that I enjoyed nightly.

While I was traveling I injured by ankle (off-property) and the staff could not have been more helpful with first aid and consistently asking me how I was doing, The General Manager, David, checked in daily as well- to me that was about as above and beyond as a staff could be.

I also spent a lot of time with their convention services staff. Jennifer was my main contact and was incredibly down to earth, nice, funny and a caring person, that you would want to do business with.

Eugene at the front desk, tirelessly helped me, asked me what he could do for me, etc. By the time I left I felt like part of the HGI family.

I travel in Texas often for work and if I ever have a chance to stay at this property again I would be thrilled!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
David H, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Texarkana, responded to this reviewResponded December 18, 2013

Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to review our hotel on TripAdvisor. We all enjoyed working with you and the skating rink was a hit. You did become part of the family and I hope your ankle is doing much better. I thank you for the wonderful comments about the hotel and convention center and hope that we have the opportunity to work with you again in the future.

Reviewed December 6, 2013

Check in staff was courteous and efficient. The suite was clean and ergonomically comfortable. I had dinner at the restaurant both nights of my visit and Sarah was exceptionally friendly and courteous. She happily struck up conversation and made my stay very welcoming. Having staff like this assures my next visit to Texarkana I will be staying at this hotel.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
David H, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Texarkana, responded to this reviewResponded December 7, 2013

Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to let us know about your experience. I also thank you for the wonderful words about Sarah and look forward to sharing them with her. Again, thank you for staying with us and we look forward to serving you on your next visit with us.

Reviewed December 4, 2013

This is a new, well equipped modern hotel located with the convention center in Texarkana, TX. The staff is very professional, friendly and extremely helpful. The breakfast bar is excellent. If you are going to be in Texarkana, this is the place to stay.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for staying with us and for the wonderful review on TripAdvisor. I am glad you were able to enjoy our great staff and fantastic breakfast food and we look forward to serving you again in the future.

Reviewed December 3, 2013

The Hilton Garden Inn and Convention Center was the hotel of choice for my most recent stay in Texarkana. My wife and I went to family events for Thanksgiving day but the day before we used the restaurant as gathering spot for a separate family gathering. We enjoyed the happy hour and restaurant while the group of us grew from 2 to 4 then to 6 within a few hours. The hotel lobby was the place of a separate gathering the following night with 8 in company. The lobby if a very nice place to meet with family, friends and colleagues. The rooms were well decorated and very clean. Modern style with the warmth of the dark wood. Quiet and peaceful were the themes we came away with after our stay. On another one of my reviews, I stated that another hotel was the best hotel in Texarkana, but I must revise it as the Hilton Garden Inn take that prize with flying colors.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
David H, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Texarkana, responded to this reviewResponded December 4, 2013

Thank you for choosing our hotel and for taking the time to write about your experience on TripAdvisor. I am glad you enjoyed our happy hour and lobby and I agree, the lobby is a perfect gathering spot for families to relax and enjoy. I appreciate your mention of our fantastic rooms and I am delighted we have gained another loyal Hilton customer. Again, thank you for staying with us and we look forward to serving you in the future.

Reviewed December 2, 2013

my husband and I arrived at this location after a 14 hr drive from VA. The staff was friendly and we did'nt have to wait for anything. The room was awesome, very clean, the bathroom was clean, room service was great, as well as the food!! when we make our trip out to Texas again we will stay at this location!!

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
David H, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Texarkana, responded to this reviewResponded December 3, 2013

Thank you for staying with us and for the wonderful 5 star review! We are very proud of our great product and service and I am delighted we were able to exceed your expectations. We look forward to serving you again the next time you are in the Texarkana area.