“Great stay with grand kids”

Hilton Garden Inn Texarkana
Ranked #1 of 19 Hotels in Texarkana
Reviewed August 26, 2013

The staff was great. We stayed here thanks to some car trouble. The hotel was great! Our grandchildren had a great time in the pool. The whole place was clean and new feeling.... If you are looking for a clean friendly place to stay, here it is!!!

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Barbara I, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Texarkana, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2013

Thank you for writing a review of our beautiful hotel. I am so happy to hear you had such a great time with your family when you stayed with us. As you said, the hotel and staff truly are great. I am happy to say that our staff feels the same about our guests, and it shows in everything they do. Thank you for recommending us so highly.

Reviewed August 17, 2013

We had a very pleasant stay at the Hilton Garden Inn at Texarkana, TX. Will continue to stay here while visiting family and friends. This hotel is very well kept and clean. I recommend this hotel over any of the 12 or so hotels that I have stayed at in Texarkana.

1  Thank Robert R

Thank you for writing such a wonderful review of our hotel. The entire staff works very hard to keep the hotel exceptionally clean and maintained at all times. I am so happy to hear you will always stay with us when visiting family and friends.

Reviewed August 13, 2013

We stayed at this hotel for a friend's weddind and I must say blown away! The quality of the hotel and the service received is better than many 4 or 5 star hotels that I have stayed in. They were very accomodating of all of the guests that stayed! They even handed out gift bags for the bride upon check in. How awesome is that! Lastly, our hostess at breakfast was the best. Maybe I have lived in NYC too long but the hospitality she provided was beyond my expectations! She even helped us get coffee for the bridal party as they were getting prepped! Thank you staff for making the wedding experience fun and easy!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Julienne G

Thank you for writing such a wonderful review of our beautiful towel. I am so happy the staff was able to make your wedding so easy and so much fun. I absolutely agree, we do provide the highest level of guest services and can always find a way to "blow our guests away" . We look forward to having you stay with us again on your next visit to Texarkana.

Barbara l. Israel

Reviewed August 11, 2013

In the past, my co-worker and I stayed at either hotel across the street from this new built Hilton Garden Inn. This time, I successfully convinced him to try something different. We came down from the Northeast to work at the RRAD, all we wanted was a nice, quiet, and comfortable place to wind down after 10 hours of working outside. And that's exactly what we got. The staff at the front desk always smile when we walked by to go to the elevators. The fitness center is well equip including a set of up to 50 lb dumbbell. The only suggestion I have is that the choice of Precor treadmil. I had a hard time switching speed in the fly. The machine doesn't have the option to enter the desirable speed, the user had to use the arrow up or down. For me, I was doing HIIT (high intensity interval training), switching between 5 and 9 mph was a chore.
I didn't have time in the morning to partake the breakfast that some other reviews raved about.
I would recommend this hotel for all my colleagues traveling to the region and have no problem staying here again.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank mhd114
Barbara I, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Texarkana, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2013

Thank you for writing a review of our hotel. Thank you for taking the time to mention our wonderful staff. They truly are amazing and are all committed to providing all of our guests the same exceptional service like you received. Also, I will be more than happy to evaluate the equipment in the fitness center as we are always looking to maintain the very best throughout out the entire hotel. There is a reason all of the reviews rave about our breakfast, it is indeed amazing. I hope you will be able to try it the next time you stay with us.

Reviewed August 10, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here 1 night for business. Rooms were clean and comfortable. One of my big complaints about hotels are the availability of outlets. This one had plenty along with updated furnishings. Reasonably priced bar/restaurant and friendly service.

• Stayed: August 2013
2  Thank serwin99
Barbara I, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Texarkana, responded to this reviewResponded August 10, 2013

Thank you for writing a review of our beautiful hotel. I am happy to hear you appreciated the abundant number of outlets in your guest room, we hear that a lot. I am also glad you had a chance to enjoy our bar and restaurant and our amazing food and service. We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed August 9, 2013

I spend over 40 weeks a year on the road and my stay at this property was OUTSTANDING! The hotel was clean and the staff was friendly and helpful. With the quality of room and staff this hotel is a bargain at any price.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you so much for writing a review of our wonderful hotel. I completely agree with you, we really do have an outstanding hotel. Thank you for mentioning how friendly and helpful our staff is, they truly are amazing. We look forward to seeing you again on your next trip to Texarkana.

Reviewed August 8, 2013

Texarkana is exactly halfway between my house in Texas and my sisters house in Arkansas, so we met for a mom and kids weekend of waterpark, shopping, etc... We had originally booked at a different hotel that my sister picked out because it was right next to the new water park. We had reserved a suite over 3 weeks in advance and requested early check in. When my sister arrived, they not only could not accomodate the early check in, they could not get their computer to honor the price she had booked for the suite including the water park tickets. She called me distraught and I told her to NOT check in at the hotel and cancel the reservation and I would take care of it (We were still on the road on the way there). I immediately looked on Trip Advisor and found this hotel was number one and since I have always had a good experience with Hilton, decided to go ahead and book without research of any of the other hotels in the area. Lucky for me this hotel was wonderful. Early check in was easy, plenty of carts for your luggage, a nice pool, the rate included breakfast (and was a real savings) and the rooms were IMMACULATE. The suite at the Hilton was even larger than at the other hotel. The facilities were beautiful and many in the area think so as well as there were 3 weddings there during our stay!

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Barbara I, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Texarkana, responded to this reviewResponded August 9, 2013

Thank you for writing such a nice review of our beautiful hotel. I agree, we do have immaculately clean rooms and an absolutely wonderful staff that is always ready to assure your stay is the best it can be. I was so happy to hear you had a chance to enjoy breakfast. Our chef is amazing and prepares absolutely delicious breakfast specials. Yes, this hotel is a favorite for beautiful lavish weddings and our guests love watch at all of the festivities involved in them. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to Texarkana.