Courtyard Texarkana
Travelocity
$115
$109
$99
All reviewscheck in was easyan updaterestaurants and shoppingnice hotelcomfortable bedsindoor poolhighwaypillowsclosetfurnishingsratesms
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 5, 2012

Love it, it looked like it was brand new. It's off of an interstate though, so not much to do within walking distance, although there were a few restaurants. Rooms were clean. I think its newer than most Courtyard properties that I have been to. They also had some snacks laid out, which was nice, but the lobby area seemed a bit small to me.

Nice place to stay in Texarkana. Renovations were being done when I was there, but I didn't hear any noise. Staff was really nice. Parking is free.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed September 28, 2012

I spend about 180 days a year in hotels and the Courtyard by Marriott in Texarkana really makes me feel at home. And it's all because of the ladies at the front desk. Mallory, Yaketa and Emily take very good care of all the guest when staying here.

Reviewed September 17, 2012

I ended up having to stay in Tex Arkana TX for six weeks. I picked the Courtyard Marriott for my stay. The inside of the hotel has been redone recently and is very modern. Its got a small bar/coffee shop with booths, lots of stainless steel and a hightop table with wheatgrass in the middle. Its not really my style but it was well done. They claim to be an NFL sponsor but the cable package they offer doesnt play 80% of the games. The front desk help is their biggest asset. Emily,Mallory, Desirae are usually at the front desk greeting people with huge smiles. On one weekend my lights in the bathroom burnt out and Mallory was able to change them for me since there is no full time handy man. My flight out was super early and I called the front desk to make sure the reciepts for the whole stay would be ready to go. Desirae not only had them set and ready to go she made sure to forward the one mistake that was made on the receipts to management. The issue was corrected and emailed to me by the time I landed. Nice hotel and excellent staff.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed September 16, 2012

Very comfortable and clean hotel with staff that go out of their way to make sure you have everything that you might need. Personalized welcome note in the room when I arrived. i was greated each time I entered the hotel during my four day stay.

Reviewed September 10, 2012

I am a frequent traveler and I am always greeted with a warm welcome from Mallory, Emily and Yakita. This makes it a great home away from home.
The property is always clean and this is great reflection of the entire staff and their pride for this hotel