“Another Stop”
Review of Comfort Suites

Comfort Suites
Ranked #12 of 19 Hotels in Texarkana
Reviewed August 29, 2013

This was our second night. It was as big as the Morristown, TN Best Western Plus but cheaper. It had the same amenities; was just as clean and comfortable. We chose not eat breakfast here but to walk across the parking lot to the Cracker Barrel.

Room Tip: Close to highway and easy access off and on
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
gm-tx568, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2013

There are newer reviews for Comfort Suites

Reviewed August 22, 2013

While I am a big Choice Hotels fan, this is the 2nd time I have stayed at this particular hotel. The front desk is always very nice and helpful. While on this trip I have stayed at a Comfort Inn which was MUCH nicer than this Comfort Suites. This hotel was also in a smaller town. I just thought it was interesting. We stayed in room 205. We got great wifi reception which last time we stayed here in may we did not. The front desk says getting wifi totally depends on what room you are in. Really?! That's sad. The shower was broken in our room which I will tell the front desk about. I got very little water out of the shower it mostly came out of the spigot. I also didn't get my complimentary bottle of water. I know that may seem petty but it is a perk for being a rewards member. :) It's an average place to stay on your way to Dallas.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
gm-tx568, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded August 24, 2013

Dear Ellyn S,

Reviewed July 16, 2013

This hotel was very nice for the price. The hotels in the area seemed overpriced as a whole but I feel like we got a relatively good deal. The hotel was nicer on the inside than I expected it to be. The breakfast was typical for this level of hotel. We did not try the pool area as our kids were not with us.

• Stayed: July 2013
comfortsuitestxk, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2013

hank you for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

Reviewed July 9, 2013

While I would rate the hotel overall as average, I think the price was not worth it. I too feel the room was dated and the blankets were not the best. The room had the a/c off when we arrived and it was very warm and musty. After a long day of driving I was a bit disappointed. How can I be sure I was given the correct room rate?

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank 944sylviav
comfortsuitestxk, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to complete online survey regarding your recent stay at Comfort Suites.

Again, thank you for your time and valuable feedback. We sincerely appreciate it and hope you will give us another chance to provide you with superior service and accommodations on your next visit to Texarkana.

Reviewed June 29, 2013 via mobile

Saggy mattress, outdated furnishings, deteriorating condition overall. They try to charge you for an in room safe that is not part of room rate. . I told them I had no intention of paying for that and charge was removed. The bath towels were worn out. We couldn't wait to get out.

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank takeme2abeach
comfortsuitestxk, Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded July 1, 2013

Allow me to apologize on behalf of our hotel for failing to meet your expectations regarding Overall room condition as you explained on your recent visit. I have shared your feedback with Housekeeping department to ensure we handle these types of situations differently in the future. But I am not sure if you are talking about this hotel or some other hotel as we have new furniture and bedding this year.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed May 28, 2013

Spent 3 nights here in May for the Talimena Run Rally!! Was very happy with the size and cleanliness of the rooms. I had a bottom floor room near the front desk and noise was never an issue.!! I would highly recommend this as a place to stay and I will stay here again when in town!!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
comfortsuitestxk, Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2013

Dear Lambo,

2094999579

Reviewed May 13, 2013 via mobile

Very beautiful rooms but I'm a person that looks forward to a cold hotel room. Not possible here if u get a double bed one of the beds is directly in front of the AC so there is no way it can breathe and cool the room. I have it set on 60 and I'm sitting here sweating cause it kicks off after like 2 minutes.

• Stayed: May 2013
comfortsuitestxk, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your recent stay at Comfort Suites.

Allow me to apologize on behalf of our hotel for failing to meet your expectations regarding AC on your recent visit. I have shared your feedback with management to ensure we handle these types of situations differently in the future.

Kind Regards,