All reviews front desk indoor pool each morning oatmeal have stayed here several times the breakfast area hot tub the staff was great great place to stay beds were comfortable would definitely stay here again highly recommend this hotel next morning hot breakfast free breakfast night stay workout room
Reviewed July 21, 2011

After many disappointing hotel rooms in Texarkana, I had a very pleasant experience in the Country Inn and Suites. I booked five rooms for our group. All rooms were very nice, well kept, attractive and well serviced. Also, I liked that our room included a large glassed door shower instead of a tub and shower curtain.
Returning home, I realized I had left something in Texarkana possibly at the hotel and telephoned. They called me back after talking with housekeeping and the people on duty during the time. They called a second time to be certain I had located the item. I found that extra ordinary. Next time, I will call their local number -- directly as the rates were cheaper.
NMR

Date of stay: July 2011
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank NMR077
Reviewed July 19, 2011

had a baseball team of 12 kids and 27 adults stay in this hotel for 6 days. Hotel staff was very helpful and friendly, rooms were very clean and roomy. Over GREAT experience. Matt at the front desk was very helpful and knowledgeable. Would highly recommend this hotel to anyone!

Date of stay: July 2011
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
2  Thank stevec903
Reviewed July 8, 2011

WOW! I walked in with our two kids and giggled... it was gorgeous after a long day in the car! We all loved the huge salt-water fish tank in the lobby and the sitting area. We got our suite room right away and the bedroom was gigantic... the living room was tiny though. Very contemporary decor and everything was spotless. The pool was great AND they had a shallow water feature for small children! The place was so quiet all 4 of use slept 2 hours late... including 2 kids under 6! Restaurants are close by... go to the Ironwood Grill though, it is fantastic.

1  Thank wanderingwdrs
Reviewed June 30, 2011

We stayed here two times on our trip to Arkansas. Both stays were excellent. We rented the 2 Queen suite which was wonderful. The service was fine and the breakfast good. They provided the extra towels that we requested. The room was clean and the place was quiet even with a bunch of motorcyclists that were staying at the hotel. I would definitely stay again.

Room tip: The 2 queen suite is an excellent choice
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Finley90
Reviewed June 21, 2011

WHAT A BEAUTIFUL HOTEL!!!!! We had a very spacious room with 2 queen beds. It also offered a flat screen TV, mini fridge and microwave, in addition to a coffee pot, hair dryer, ironing board and iron. The bathroom was very large and the tub/shower area had plenty of room to maneuver. Our room was tastefully decorated and very comfortable.was and the staff was friendly and helpful. We very much enjoyed the indoor swimming pool and hot tub after a long drive. The pool area was clean and there were plenty of fresh towels available to dry with. The free breakfast was a HOT breakfast, not just cereal and rolls. We found the scrambled eggs, french toast and sausage patties delicious, and that was just a small sampling of what was offered. The thoughtful thing was there was disposable plates utensils available for those of us who needed to get on the road and preferred to take our breakfast with us. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone needing to stay in or around Texarkana, Texas!!!!!

• Trip type: Traveled with family