“Home away from home”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Texarkana
Ranked #2 of 19 Hotels in Texarkana
Reviewed February 20, 2014

To whom it may concern:

I have been working in Linden, TX. for the past month and have had the pleasure of staying at the Fairfield Inn & Suites off of I-30. The entire staff has been friendly and professional throughout my stay. In the month that I have been staying here, I have seen families, work crews, a job fair, and regular folks come and go. The Fairfield is pet friendly and serve a nice breakfast in the morning from 6am to 10am. I would highly recommend this place to anyone looking for a clean, safe place to stay while in Texarkana and the surrounding area.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
charlene3, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Texarkana, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2014

Thank you for your feedback on TA about your recent stay at our Fairfield. We are glad to hear that we met your expectations! We take pride in providing our guest with amazing customer service and that you felt comfortable enough to consider us as your home away from home. If you should ever have questions or we can assist you in any way, please do not hesitate to contact us directly.

Whittney Huner

There are newer reviews for Fairfield Inn & Suites Texarkana

Reviewed February 18, 2014

Stayed here after a long day of driving. Really immaculate place. Nice room. Nice staff. Really clean. Really comfortable.
My only complaint--it is too hard to get to. It is beneath a flyover---not on the Interstate access road, but you have to exit, go over, around, beside, back, and through to get to the parking lot. My GPS could not get me to it and when I called the desk the person who answered had to put someone else on to tell me how to get to it. I drove past it two times--could see the sign, but could not figure out how to get into the parking lot.
No restaurants of any kind within a mile, so if you get in late, forget going out for a quick bite nearby.
However, I would stay there again because it is so clean and comfortable.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank JoeSchlambe

Thank you for your feedback on Trip Advisor about your recent stay at our Fairfield. We are glad to hear that we met your expectations for service and cleanliness! We take tremendous pride in offering our guest with a welcoming environment and the best customer service. I apologize for the inconvenience that you experienced with navigating your way to our property. To help with any confusion we now offer our guest emailed directions 48hrs prior to their stay as well as informative clerks that can navigate or guests to our Fairfield. If you should ever have questions or we can assist you in any way, please do not hesitate to contact us directly.

Reviewed January 27, 2014

We have had some good rooms so far and we think this one topped them all! Very pleasant people and the room was so big and nice. I especially loved the breakfast area because it was so clean and homey feeling. We relaxed and had a good time here. A great car wash is right next door and good eating places nearby. Highly recommend this hotel to anyone.

Room Tip: If traffic bothers you ask for the back side away from the freeway but it is pretty quiet.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
charlene3, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Texarkana, responded to this reviewResponded January 30, 2014

Thank you for your positive feedback on Trip Advisor about your recent stay at our Fairfield. We are glad to hear that we met your expectations! We take tremendous pride in offering our guest with a welcoming environment and the best customer service. If you should ever have questions or we can assist you in any way, please do not hesitate to contact us directly.

Whittney Hunter

Reviewed November 5, 2013

The Staff at Fairfield Inn has been extremely hospitable and amazingly consistent with their attention to detail and service.

While being 300 miles away from home for the past few months, I have entrusted Fairifield Inn with creating a temporary haven for me while traveling for business; they did NOT disappoint. The staff has made it top priority to accommodate my stay with the utmost of professionalism and cordiality. After seeing hundreds of travelers come and go, I can honestly attest to the fact that they treat everyone with respect and kindness.

I highly recommend the Fairifield Inn to anyone looking for a comfortable, clean and customer friendly lodging experience. Thank you all for making my stay enjoyable.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Danny P
charlene3, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Texarkana, responded to this reviewResponded November 19, 2013

Thank you for your feedback on TA about your recent stay at our Fairfield. We are glad to hear that we met your expectations! We take pride in providing our guest with amazing customer service and that you felt comfortable enough to consider us as your second home. If you should ever have questions or we can assist you in any way, please do not hesitate to contact us directly.

Reviewed October 22, 2013

This Fairfield Inn went way beyond the call of duty to help me even before I registered as a guest, I saw the sign and knowing Marriott properties I hoped maybe they might be able to help. They help access me email so I could get a very important phone #. After making a phone call I found I needed a room and they gave me an excellent room. They made sure I was comfortable and helped me git out of town with little trouble. I am very picky about where I stay but I would recommend this property to anyone in the area!

Room Tip: Tell the staff what you need and they will go out of the way for you.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Duane P
charlene3, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Texarkana, responded to this reviewResponded October 28, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us here at the Marriott Texarkana Fairfield Inn and Suites. We are so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We strive to provide the best in customer service that is associated with the Marriott name. If you should ever have questions or we can assist you in any way, please do not hesitate to contact us directly.

Reviewed September 29, 2013

I've stayed at hotels all over the country, and the staff at this hotel by far exceeds any other staff I've ever witnessed. They make the Marriott name proud and Marriott knows it. I stay at this hotel regularly because of my business in the area, and they always greet me wonderfully and warmly. A hotel can have amenities, ten different restaurants next door, smart TVs, etc, but what makes a hotel great is the staff...period. The only time I feel more at home is when I'm home with my wife and children. If they were with me when I visit this hotel, my life would be absolutely perfect. I am so thankful for the wonderful family I've made that runs this hotel. Two thumbs up without a doubt! Thank you all for your attention to details and always being so hospitable.

Room Tip: Even though the property is on I-30, all the rooms are quiet. There isn't a bad room.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
charlene3, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Texarkana, responded to this reviewResponded October 19, 2013

Thank you very much for your positive feedback on TA!
We appreciate each of our guests and all of us are happy to hear that we made your stay so enjoyable. The guest’s experience while at our property is our top priority and we’re glad that we we’re able to provide you with such a great experience! We look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Reviewed September 18, 2013

My daughter's softball team recently stayed the weekend here, and we could not have been more pleased. The rooms were clean, the hotel was great, but the best part was the staff. They could not have been nicer. From the front desk to the staff working in the breakfast area in the morning. Everyone was very pleasant and all went out of their way to make sure we had a pleasant stay. Our GPS took us to a wrong location and the front desk stay on the phone with us and guided our caravan to the front door.
We would highly recommend this hotel. If we play in the Texarkana area again, we will definitely return!

Room Tip: Don't trust your GPS to get you there! It seems a bit out of the way, but once you find it it i...
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends

We appreciate your positive feedback on TA!
We are working closely with Apple as well as Google maps to get the problem resolved with inputting our location into GPS systems. We are glad to hear that our front desk staff was so helpful with guiding you to our property! We appreciate each of our guests and all of us are happy to hear that we made your stay so enjoyable. We look forward to seeing you in the future.