“Typical suite, clean and nothing fancy”

Candlewood Suites Texarkana
Ranked #10 of 19 Hotels in Texarkana
texarkana
“Typical suite, clean and nothing fancy”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 20, 2012

Good pricing friendly service. Newer hotel clean rooms. No suprises other than extremely slow internet.................

• Stayed February 2012
2 Thank j w

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 19, 2011

Due to my job didn't spend alot of time in the hotel, but they a very good job with taking good job of whatever I needed.The gym and laundry room was great , I spent a little less than two months here and no problems and thanks for the staff and the every tuesday late meal they gave after a long day. Very Good Job.

Hattiesburg, Mississippi, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 15, 2011

Every Staff member will go out of their way to help accomodate you. There is a nice Gym and Laundry Room.You are able to wash your clothes anytime day or night! The Rooms are spacious with plenty of drawer and closet space. Our Suite has a mini kitchen are that you can cook on, it has a dish washer, and microwave. Our Bathroom is spacious as well. It has a full shower and bath tub, and plenty of room under the sink and on the counter top for all your things. Our Bed is a Queen size and is very comfortable. We have plenty of seating room, especially since there's a lazy boy in here as well! We have a huge flat screen tv and it is soo nice! The Room gets cleaned 2x a week and the Housekeeping Staff do an amazing job of cleaning and changing sheets and giving you fresh towels,etc. Overall this has been the friendliest, most helpful, clean hotel that I have ever had the pleasure of staying at! The Staff, each and every one of them, have been AMAZING!!!!

Room Tip: Rooms that are Corner Suites are large and Sunny!
1 Thank Andrea B
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 10, 2011

As a business traveler, the room was great to have in terms of the space. However it was tough to just be staying overnight and not have a breakfast or restaurant in the hotel to eat breakfast. Otherwise, no complaints.

• Stayed November 2011
2 Thank Kbdrake2000
Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 8, 2011

When I first walked into this hotel, the atmosphere was great. The staff there were amazing. Everyone had friendly faces and very respectful and caring attitudes

2 Thank John E
Fort Smith, AR
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 31, 2011

My husband is an Artist-in-Residence in many places so we are placed in many a different all-suite hotel. There were things we didn't like—none of the chairs were comfortable. But the kitchen was great, the location superb, the ceilings high on the ground floor, the HVAC was excellent, and the people at the desk were super nice. There was free laundry and a very good exercise facility.

3 Thank Peter And Marge L
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 4, 2011

Everyone had friendly faces and very respectful attitudes. The girl at the front desk was very friendly and she knew her hotel very well and that made me feel very comfortable. When I got to my room it was very spacious and clean. It was like I was the first person to ever stay in this hotel. The beds and pillows were very comfortable and I slept like a baby. I do a lot of traveling and I know for a fact whenever I stay in this area I will not stay in another hotel. On their small pillows it says "Comforts of Home" well that is exactly what I got. Also I took my dog with me on this trip and I was very happy to see that they were pet friendly, and when i say pet friendly that's exactly what they are. The front desk as well as housekeeping spoke to my dog as if they knew him for a long time. They werent afraid of him and made him feel at home as well. I just love this place!!!

• Stayed September 2011, traveled solo