“Once of my favorites”

On the Border Mexican Grill & Cantina
Ranked #32 of 168 Restaurants in Texarkana
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed August 19, 2013

One of my favorite places to eat, so I was excited to see one within eye sight of my hotel. Great meal, as always.

Reviewed June 17, 2013

food was great - I got the fajitas, drinks were great and our waiter William was so very nice and polite. Great service!

Reviewed December 26, 2012 via mobile

My son and I stopped in for lunch the day after Christmas and were not disappointed at all. We ordered fajita steak nachos and quesadilla which both tasted awesome. Our waitress was attentive as was a manager (I think) who was making rounds helping/serving. Very proactive refilling drinks and chips! Everything was worth a return trip. Cost is the only less than stellar quality, but that is true for any casual restaurant these days. Service was worth a 33% tip from me this trip!

Reviewed October 15, 2012

After being in the Northeast for two weeks--where a Mexican restaurant is hard to come by, we stopped here as soon as we crossed the TX state line. OTB is not my favorite TEXMEX chain-too many other better options out there. And they are a little overpriced for IE: enchiladas that were just so so. But we sat on their nice patio, service was attentive and we were glad to enjoy chips and salsa.

Reviewed September 7, 2012

It was my first visit and I love Chili Rellenos so that's what I ordered but what I got was a burnt looking chili pepper with very little filling and some questionable sauce. Won't be going back.

SocialOTB, Guest Relations Manager at On the Border Mexican Grill & Cantina, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2012

We'd like to get a bit more information about this so we can work to make sure your next experience is better. Please give us a call at 1-888-682-6882. Thank you.