“Best Hotel in Terrell”

Ranked #3 of 8 Hotels in Terrell
San Francisco, California
“Best Hotel in Terrell”
Reviewed May 26, 2011

The Comfort Inn lives up to its name. Simply the best place to stay in Terell whether you are here on business or traveling on Interstate 20.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank Adlai

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Reviewed February 11, 2011

This hotel was very average. The room had a musty, stale smell and the was not very clean. We would not stay here again.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled as a couple
Fort Worth, Texas
Reviewed January 26, 2011

Have stayed at this hotel twice, once in Sept 2010, and once in Nov 2010. The first stay was with my wife and we got a free upgrade to a jacuzzi room w/ complimentary bottle of cheap-o champagne. Second stay was for work with a colleague.

Rooms are average, but the beds are comfortable. There is no elevator so lugging stuff up the stairs is a bit of a pain. It is priced nicely for the area. The breakfast in the morning sucks; your typical crappy "continental" breakfast of waffle maker, fruit, cold cereal and juice machine.

Hotel staff were pleasant. Overall for the value, it is a good hotel; would stay there again.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled on business
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Reviewed June 15, 2010

The instant we entered the lobby , we were greeted with a strong odor of incense that was obviously compensating for something. The owner was of Middle Eastern descent and did not speak English very well. He confused my reservation with someone else and it took about a half and hour to get it fixed. This hotel is a 2 story building with NO elevator! Try carrying 2 days of luggage up and down a spiral staricase. We left very unhappy with this hotel and with that smell on our clothes, our hair, and even in our car! Do not stay here without gasmask!

• Stayed April 2010, traveled with family
1 Thank travel4sport

Travelers are raving about these Terrell hotels

Texas
Reviewed April 3, 2010

We paid extra for a room with a jucuzzi and the water did not heat up. How romantic sitting in cold water. We asked the Indian manger for a discount and he refused to give us ANY discount. I will never stay here again

• Stayed April 2010, traveled as a couple
1 Thank texastravel81
Dallas
Reviewed December 28, 2009

This is a basic but newer hotel. It is decorated well, fairly clean and nice rooms. For my quoted rate of $69 per night for 1 adult would be a very good price for the conditions. However it was the last 20 minutes at the hotel that completely ruined my experience and I will not be returning.

Upon checkout by an " ECruz " my invoice was $79 instead of the agreed $69. I kindly disputed this, she contacted a support department on the phone, corrected the issue and me another invoice. She informed me that I might see a charge for the incorrect amount, a credit for the incorrect amount and then a charge for the correct amount. I said that's fine, understanding that mistakes happen and no big deal.

Two days later I check my bank account to find that I was charged FOUR times, NONE of which was a credit to my account. Approximately $325!!

I immediately contacted the hotel and spoke to an " HPatel " who informed me that they only charged me two times, and then suggested I contact my bank. My bank confirmed that two of the charges were to be released by this evening, but the other two were charges, not holds. He contacted the hotel directly and got the same story I did about only charging twice.

If the charges don't dissapear by the 30th then I'm stuck with filing a dispute with my bank and I'm out the money in the meantime. What an inconvenience!

The hotel was nice, but not $325, $160 or worth any of this trouble. If you pay with cash, I'm sure you'll be happy and your money will be safe!

Or stay at one of the many other hotels until this place learns to take better care of their customers when there is a problem MR. PATEL!

• Stayed December 2009, traveled solo
1 Thank cch1504
Texas
Reviewed September 7, 2009

We stayed at this Comfort Inn for 2 nights while visiting the nearby flea market in Canton. The room and property were all very well kept and the staff went out of their way to make sure we were comfortable. I'd reccommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed September 2009, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Terrell
La Quinta Inn Terrell
Super 8 Terrell
#7 of 8 in Terrell
Baymont Inn & Suites Terrell
Best Western La Hacienda Inn

Been to Quality Inn and Suites? Share your experiences!