“It is what it is, its fast and its food. :)”
Review of Sonic Drive-In

Sonic Drive-In
Ranked #25 of 85 Restaurants in Terrell
Cuisines: Fast Food
Reviewed September 7, 2012 via mobile

One of the better Sonics I have been to. When I am in town and eat here, I never have to send anything back and the food is good. The car hops are friendly.

Reviewed September 1, 2012

Sonic has good food with very good prices. Breakfast burrito is great, discount hours for various types of drinks througout the days and a Tuesday evening burger special that saves you a lot of money.
thyey also have some hot dog items that I've never tried as yet but plan to.

6  Thank Judith S
Reviewed August 25, 2012

I LOVE to order a shake made to order my way. Add some fresh mozarella sticks and I'm smiling the whole time I'm safely eating while parked not driving.

1  Thank Jeannie M
Reviewed March 29, 2012

Sonic has good fast food...and, I love their limeades...yummy! You sit in your car and order (old school style)...how easy is that?

Reviewed June 20, 2008

Your standard Sonic driveup. love the ice cream.

Been to Sonic Drive-In? Share your experiences!