“Worth the Stop”

Cowfish Taco Shack
DeLand, Florida
“Worth the Stop”
Reviewed July 8, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I saw this place on Trip Advisor while we were passing through Texas on Interstate 20 West. This place is on exit 501 in a small strip mall next to a Church's Chicken. The name has changed to something like One Jalapeño, Two Jalapeño. We got the special 3 tacos and a drink for $4.00. Well worth it! We tried 3 different types of meat tacos and all were good. The people there were friendly and service was good. We will stop here again the next time we pass through.

Visited July 2014

Atlanta, Georgia
“Great food, friendly people”
Reviewed January 17, 2014

We'd stopped here on the was to Dallas and I am so glad we did! This was my favorite meal on this particular trip to Texas. The food was tasty, fresh, and inexpensive. Very nice people there too!

• Visited May 2013
Kennesaw, Georgia
“Welcome to Texas!”
Reviewed January 17, 2014 via mobile

We stopped here on the way to Dallas and I am so glad we did. The service was friendly and fast, the food was delicious and fresh. This was my favorite meal in Texas for that particular trip!

• Visited May 2013